Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

[QUOTE = "DinoZers, publicación: 2098366, miembro: 157692"]
Podrias dar mas informacion para que te podamos brindar ayuda efectiva?
[/CITAR]
la que leiste instale el mod la version que dice 6+ y jugue tranqui y de la nada me salieron armaduras poseidas y otros monstruos del hard

[QUOTE = "DinoZers, publicación: 2098366, miembro: 157692"]
[/CITAR]
lo que leiste jugue un rato y de la nada salieron criaturas del hard y estoy en la version 6+

Uh oh. There IS Cursed Moon on this version of the mod.
When a Cursed Moon rises, the world is set to Hardmode for an entire night.

Try making a safe house for you to stay during a Cursed Moon if that's causing you troubles.

That kinda helped.

[QUOTE = "Nakano15, publicación: 2098979, miembro: 624"]
UH oh. Hay Luna maldita en esta versión del mod.
Cuando sale una luna maldita, el mundo se configura en modo difícil durante una noche entera.

Intenta hacer una casa segura para que te quedes durante una Luna Maldita si eso te está causando problemas.

Eso ayudó un poco.
[/CITAR]
gracias si ayudo si no enloquecía

Hi Nakano! I wish to play with my boyfriend to NTerraria,since it's very unique. But we encountered some lag in servers in Nterraria 5 and Nterraria 6+ test. Which version of Nterraria is the safest for multiplayer? thank you in advance :).

-jokie

None of them. Sorry, but the multiplayer is broken since NT4. (Beside NT3 multiplayer isn't a great thing, either)

Ola Nakano, seu mod é simplesmente fenomenal, me entristece ver que o multiplayer do jogo continua quebrado. Estava querendo voltar a jogar com amigos que nunca tinham visto o Terraria modificado, estavamos todos empolgados porém se é tão problematico assim acho que procuraremos alternativas no TmodLoader, tem mais alguma recomendação alem daqueles 3 mods que você indicou no post do mod?

Hey there. No momento eu não sei de outros mods que adicionem as outras funções do mod, e eu posso imaginar porquê.
Talvez no futuro apareça.

I've been redownloading this mod and I cant get it to work at all every time I try to run it on steam it says MiniMapFrame.xnb File Not Found etc. etc. Please help.

Attachments

• Desktop Screenshot 2020.10.30 - 14.56.50.98 (2).png
    Desktop Screenshot 2020.10.30 - 14.56.50.98 (2).png
    23.4 KB · Views: 127
Oh yeah... Terraria updated again.
It probably broke the compatibility patch.

I'll probably have to recreate the patch, but not right now.

So, after deciding to abandon tmodloader to... whatever it is that they're doing... I find this at the top of the mods forums? How about that, Nakano, your mod is so popular that people are still clamoring for it to be updated. And it hasn't been around since, what... 1.2.4? That just goes to show how good of a job you did when you were making this job.

Thank you for telling me that I thought I didn't install something.
No problem. :)
So, after deciding to abandon tmodloader to... whatever it is that they're doing... I find this at the top of the mods forums? How about that, Nakano, your mod is so popular that people are still clamoring for it to be updated. And it hasn't been around since, what... 1.2.4? That just goes to show how good of a job you did when you were making this job.
This job? I think of this as a hobbie. I didn't stopped modding actually, but I really enjoy working on my companion mod.

Also, I didn't wanted to stop developing this mod. This mod is a direct modification to the game source codes, and the source codes of the game are getting harder and harder to fix as It updates.

The reason why this topic appeared on the top of mod list, is because Flame704 said that It's not working on the current update, which is probably because the source changed. That doesn't actually mean the mod is still popular.

And with tModLoader around, I doubt many people would be interessed in playing a standalone mod with limited functions, instead of using a modloader that can receive new content at any time.
Eh? They haven't abandoned tMod. They're just making it 1.4 compatible and remaking it so the code and API aren't cringe (because apparently they are)
I'd bet that they are getting their behinds kicked trying to port the modloader to Terraria 1.4.
Beside I can't say that for sure, because I don't think the git they use is open to public.

Back
Top Bottom