Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

It does stack between all the items you have equipped.

Because it didn't happen on single-player or else would have a lot more complains then there is alredy.

Err... Not really.
What point is the realm command then? it always pulls everyone into the realm with you, negating any usefulness for letting people mess around independantly.

ahh, hope they fix it in MP though, i hope so

any ideas why the server is speaking like this?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/a4ljypgz52fba77/Screenshot 2014-12-25 23.35.22.png?dl=0

Edit: The Re-spawning bug is back, only way to fix is to Re-launch the game, if it happens AGAIN, i shall record it, incase, going to TRY and duplicate the copy, maybe find the real issue to the bug

• Hmm, it seems as killing enemies in quick succession seems to bug it, but might not be the case

Found (if not, its known)
  1. Changing zoom to Map lowers, or heightens the party GUI
  2. dropping Weapons (and armour and tools and anything else with Forge count) with <Weapon Prefix> <Weapon Name> +1 and then picking it up, removes the Forged Numbers
I don't think i'll be able to fix, i failed 3 times to fix the mp bugs...
And it seems like i forgot to deactivate the debug script on server...
What point is the realm command then? it always pulls everyone into the realm with you, negating any usefulness for letting people mess around independantly.
It lets you be able to grind at home for example. Also could work like a channel system, if you want to isolate yourself from other players.

Hey nakano of you are going to make Nterraria 6 for 1.3 Just take all the time you need and don't listen to anyone telling you to hurry up and just have a vacation from it every now and than because i bet if you do, Nterraria 6 will be absolutley amazing, i believe in you nakano. ~deathrommer #1 fan of Nterraria

So the Multiplayer bug that doesnt allow you to assign your skills just happens if youre not the first person joining.
The first that joins can assign the skills. Only when this char is leaving, you can relog once again and assign skills.

So this is not a bug, that you can just relog away. It should be fixed already, despite the long time its known now.
It really destroyed the mod for me and my friend.

-Edit: only made this account to say that
before joining, go to your nterraria settings, cycle through the rpg/action mode until its rpg mode again. (i.e. if it says rpg mode. click it to action mode, then click it to rpg mode.) Idk why it works this way, but it works this way. Its a bug atm xD.

I'm having an issue starting NTerraria, I've attempted to re-install it and it still doesn't work, there is no error message other than itself saying it stopped working and instantly exits.
I'm running Windows 10, with the old Gamelauncher (3.0.1 Pre-1.2, http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/game-launcher-3-0.98965 ) version since the newer version download is broken. I've played NTerraria from the older version of Gamelauncher before, for the 1.2.4.1 Terraria version, so that probably isn't the issue.
I may not respond/remember to check this thread again- but I probably will, if I don't, my
Skype is rowbens.

EDIT: Sorryforthecolorsitjustamusesme.

Last edited:
Hello. I was wondering if the actual version of N Terraria, have resolved the problem with the map. The map it saves when the game quit off? I want to know :) Thanks.

I'm having an issue starting NTerraria, I've attempted to re-install it and it still doesn't work, there is no error message other than itself saying it stopped working and instantly exits.
I'm running Windows 10, with the old Gamelauncher (3.0.1 Pre-1.2, http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/game-launcher-3-0.98965 ) version since the newer version download is broken. I've played NTerraria from the older version of Gamelauncher before, for the 1.2.4.1 Terraria version, so that probably isn't the issue.
I may not respond/remember to check this thread again- but I probably will, if I don't, my
Skype is rowbens.

EDIT: Sorryforthecolorsitjustamusesme.
Holy diarrhea of colors.
Try renaming NTerraria.exe to Terraria.exe and starting the game, is easier then using game launcher.
Hello. I was wondering if the actual version of N Terraria, have resolved the problem with the map. The map it saves when the game quit off? I want to know :) Thanks.
If you mean the mini-map, then it have been fixed for a really long time.
If you mean by quitting by alt+f4 then it's your own fault.
If you mean by map saving when exiting, then there was never a problem with it :/
If you mean anything else, explains further.

Okay, I keep getting the message that "The Blacksmith were found..." yet, I look around the entire surface for him... nothing. I tried sending him to one of the MANY open spots in the hub... nothing. What am I supposed to do when the message appears?

EDIT: I am playing on single player, by the way.

Last edited:
Look around for the npc, if you does not see the npc, and that keep spamming, means that there is a new breed of bug on the mod...

Look around for the npc, if you does not see the npc, and that keep spamming, means that there is a new breed of bug on the mod...
That's pretty much the case. If I move a block, if I wait 30 seconds... the message keeps appearing but no NPC. Sorry if I seem a bit naggy. :(

I installed the mod and whenever i jumped i WENT FLYING, in a single hop i could go over trees. Its EXTREMELY annoying, please fix!

N Terraria mod is a mod which implements a new and different way of playing Terraria.
For those who does not mind making the game longer and challenging by implementing levels and classes, this mod is for you.

This is the same Terraria everyone knows, but depending on how stronger your character is, the easier will be to face the challenges.
View attachment 497
Alongside the Leveling and Classes, the mod also offers to you, races, new items, new monsters, new mysteries, npplayers system, realms system, quests, main quests, events, zone marking, and more.

Also, if you do not want leveling or classes, but want to try the mod with the new stuffs it brings, you can switch to Action mode, but i'm not sure if it will work very well like old n good Terraria does, but if does not, just tell-me about the issue.

Also, server owners may lock down their servers so only players who have created a character just for their server can join, avoiding cheating and reducing the rate of grieffing.
View attachment 505
  • RPG and Action modes: RPG have leveling and class, action mode does not.
  • Leveling: Killing enemies that are of around your level gives you exp, alongside digging, fishing, pvping and other things.
  • Biomes With their levels: All biomes in the mod have their own level range, alongside bosses have their own level.
  • Races: Implements races with different habilities and appearances.
  • Human: Do i need to say anything about this? Beside all status are normal, they get 30% bonus experience for being... Experienced.
  • Goblin: If you are looking for ranged combatant, this one might be good, fresh from a stray tribe of Goblins.
  • Skeleton: It's mission were to eliminate the choosen ones, but after freeying the old man from it's curse, the Skeletons were unbound from Skeletron.
  • Zugitaki: Agile and skilled felines, beware their sharp claws.
  • Madra Rua: An human with fox ears and tails, seems to have come from an anime.
  • Demon: They found their lair too boring.
  • Deerman: What ever it is, nothing stands in it's way.
  • Antmen: Loves dirt tunnels, and likes to build cool places.
  • Titan: Their melee ability makes their low QI reasonable.
  • Bunny: What the...? A bunny? Well, first non humanoid race of the mod.
  • Slime: This one was unnecessary, but whatever.
  • Classes: To give more focus on the player with habilities for it.
    • Terrarian: You begins as this class, upon level 10, you can change class.
      • Fighter: Melee tanker class, may tank on almost anything, but Dungeon Guardian.
      • Ranger: It's ranged attacks are meant to cause critical damages.
      • Merchant: Didn't counted on their coins.
      • Mage: Slow but strong spells are what this class is made of.
      • Thief: Sneaky and deadly attackers.
      • Acolyte: Neat healers and buffers.
      • Super Terrarian: A mix of all first classes, but with no specific status bonus.
  • Quests: There are some types of quests on the mod which can give you some experience aswell as some items depending on the quest.
    • Main Quest: Every world has one, solve the plot alone or with your friends and unveil the secrets of N Terraria.
    • Side Quests: Given by any npc randomly, gives an decent experience and coins.
    • Bounty Quests: Given by the Arms Dealer, hunt a monster he told you to seek and you get exp and coins, beside you can aswell get an equipment from that.
  • New Items: There is a good number of equipments you may find, including new acessories and weapons.
  • New Monsters: For an extra challenge.
  • NPPlayers: Call up to two of your characters to aid you on single player.
  • Realms System: Join a different version of your world for privacy, or dangers.
  • Raid Realms: For a solo or team work challenge.
    • Arcade Dungeon: You joins a dungeon which have scoring and difficulty.
  • Events: As much as possible, new events every month offering new equipments and challenges.
  • Zone Marking: Mark an area of your world as your town, or a place of interest, or you can...
    • Kingdom: Claim your town as kingdom, and futurelly get quests, offer products to other players, or even battle against other kingdoms.
  • And much more.
Tempting, right?

But not everything are flowers, the mod may experience some bugs, like the minimap bug, but worry not, we are looking for the solution of these issues.

You can get N Terraria on the link bellow.
Runs on Terraria 1.2.4.1
Adf.ly: http://adf.ly/q7XAW
Non Adf.ly: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6574868/neverdelete/N Terraria 5.zip

FAQ
  • How to install this mod?
    • You just have to put the files from the download into the terraria folder and open it from gamelauncher! :)
  • How to turn off the RPG/Action mode?
    • Go to the options, and click on RPG Mode/Action Mode to toggle Gamemodes.
  • I don't want to test your mod, I fear my characters will get lost!
    • No, they won't. This mod creates a own folder for Characters and Worlds in the "My Games" folder
  • Does this mod have a Wiki?
  • I'd like to edit the Wiki.
    • Feel free to! Just register and start editing!
    • But please, don't post false information, it will make the other players confused!
  • I am getting a error saying that "system.argumentexeption:error loading "X"."(May be written differently on other systems).
    • If the error started happening after a update, is because i forgot some content archives on the mod.
    • If you got the error after you installed the mod, be sure to copy and replace everything at Contents folder.
  • Will the mod instalation cause damages to my Terraria vanilla?
    • Well, since Terraria Updated from 1.1 version, N Terraria 3 will cause a few sprite bugs on Terraria vanilla.
    • But N Terraria 4+ have it's own section at the Contents folder, so, no need to worry.
  • Can't get Exp, aswell as when i go to options, and find action mode on, it does not turn off after changing back to RPG Mode.
    • Go to "My Documents/My Games/N Terraria" and delete config.dat file, then start the game.
  • I still have unanswered questiosn...

Special Thanks to:
  • Nakano15(Myself): Yeah, this sounds kinda greedy, but whatever. Also for the Goblin and Skeleton races.
  • Bobrocket: Helping me with the item name bug when i were beggining modding.
  • Zen The Best: Deerman, Demon, Zugitaki, Titan and Antmen sprites.
  • ZetaXeta: Madra Rua sprites.
  • Nano: Slime Race Sprites, and trying to work on the mod.
  • MoshiMoshi: Permission and Bunny Sprites.
  • Relogic: They made Terraria, which without, my life would be a bore.
  • Yoraiz0r: For helping with the issue of the minimap.
  • robflop: Beside not being the best tester, knows what it is of being a good friend.
  • CoolShadowFan, Sumenora, MashiroSora and other Testers: For the good job.
  • ShikiAudio: Beside not having the best times with you in the team, i'm still trying to remember why.
  • MoelJoe: For having good ideas while not telling pirate stories.
  • RafaelBMX12: For stalk... I mean, being a good tester and not knowing what is forfeit.
  • SonicPivot: For supplying the mod with cool stuff.
  • LukeOliveem: For being an amazing pixel artist, just sorry for not taking good care of your arts.
  • The Comunity: For helping me turning N Terraria what it is today, from playing, giving suggestions, and supplying with resources when it was needed.
  • rangerofthewest: Helping me continue the mod.
  • xland: Helping me continue the quests.
Give-me a hello if i forgot someone.
Multiplayer doesn't work and if it does really how?!

That's pretty much the case. If I move a block, if I wait 30 seconds... the message keeps appearing but no NPC. Sorry if I seem a bit naggy. :(
The npc is spawning all fine here, i kept a Platinum Bar on the inventory, appeared the message and i could find the npc, spawned command wise and the npc appeared too.
Are you playing on another game mode?
Multiplayer doesn't work and if it does really how?!
Players are reporting a problem where monsters does not actually die on multiplayer, but you may give a try to see if the problem happens on your gameplay too.

Back
Top Bottom