Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Side note tackle + waavenger is overpowered does between 1k-3k damage to the queen bee.
Edit: an actual minion count x/y minions for example would be quite helpful especially when you have 30+ minions if it wouldn't be to hard to code.
Edit: I get a crash when crouching as lizard suddenly it mentions somthing about bounding boxes can't find crash log.
Edit: It happens with triple balloon equipped.

Last edited:
guys, anyone managed to drop the hornet wax for the summoner quest in multiplayer? You need to kill the hornets directly for it to drop? or can your minions kill it?
it doesn't matter how you kill them, only that you kill them. It's just a VERY rare drop. Not quite Axe rare, but really rare nonetheless.

Side note tackle + waavenger is overpowered does between 1k-3k damage to the queen bee.
Edit: an actual minion count x/y minions for example would be quite helpful especially when you have 30+ minions if it wouldn't be to hard to code.
Edit: I get a crash when crouching as lizard suddenly it mentions somthing about bounding boxes can't find crash log.
Edit: It happens with triple balloon equipped.

just wait until you get wings. tackle, start flying, THE BEES!

guys, anyone managed to drop the hornet wax for the summoner quest in multiplayer? You need to kill the hornets directly for it to drop? or can your minions kill it?
I've gotten it both killing directly and entirely minion on two different characters so both work it takes between 10-45 mins for me.
[DOUBLEPOST=1420106287][/DOUBLEPOST]
it doesn't matter how you kill them, only that you kill them. It's just a VERY rare drop. Not quite Axe rare, but really rare nonetheless.

just wait until you get wings. tackle, start flying, THE BEES!
yeah. already have wings but triple balloon causes crash.

I've gotten it both killing directly and entirely minion on two different characters so both work it takes between 10-45 mins for me.
[DOUBLEPOST=1420106287][/DOUBLEPOST]
yeah. already have wings but triple balloon causes crash.
Talk to the Witch Doctor after you're Terrarian Lvl 10.

Okay, so, with mobifiers on, suicide difficulty, free RPG mode, Slimelings are absolutely hilarious. I kill one and 4 more spawn. Kill those? 4 more each. So on and so forth seemingly infinitely.

Edit: Here's a picture

SLIMER%20NTerraria.jpg

Last edited:
Okay, so, with mobifiers on, suicide difficulty, free RPG mode, Slimelings are absolutely hilarious. I kill one and 4 more spawn. Kill those? 4 more each. So on and so forth seemingly infinitely.

Edit: Here's a picture

SLIMER%20NTerraria.jpg
On the screenshot shows a bug, the copper coin got a power modifier to ranged damage.
Plus mobifiers are glitchy, but may make you level up on free mode hardmode.
Just out of curiosity, Is there a guide on how to use mobifiers and the other commands?
I'm quite bad at life :c
Have you tried the other world difficulties?

Nakano15, I wonder why Mobifiers are very broken.

Also, BUG: Demons don't seem to show cape texture when you have a Cape on.

On the screenshot shows a bug, the copper coin got a power modifier to ranged damage.
Plus mobifiers are glitchy, but may make you level up on free mode hardmode.
Does it have something to do with the "Power Up!" event? I've had a few weapons gain an arisaka/murasame modifier... which disappeared when I left the world and hasn't shown back up. Only happened while the blacksmith was spawned (he seems to despawn almost everytime I leave the game, and doesn't like respawning.) His housing icon also glitchy, as when I tried to move him to a different house, the Realms Bunny got moved instead.

Also, the coin Arisaka glitch probably has to do with the Merchant's ability to throw money, even though I'm playing a thief.

Nakano15, I wonder why Mobifiers are very broken.

Also, BUG: Demons don't seem to show cape texture when you have a Cape on.
Mobifiers system is not very well worked, plus the stacking bugs.
Does it have something to do with the "Power Up!" event? I've had a few weapons gain an arisaka/murasame modifier... which disappeared when I left the world and hasn't shown back up. Only happened while the blacksmith was spawned (he seems to despawn almost everytime I leave the game, and doesn't like respawning.) His housing icon also glitchy, as when I tried to move him to a different house, the Realms Bunny got moved instead.

Also, the coin Arisaka glitch probably has to do with the Merchant's ability to throw money, even though I'm playing a thief.
Power Up! event have nothing to do with that.
And these boosts are temporary, you have a chance of getting it on your equips, and they vanish after you leave the world, or upgrade the equipment.

And the Coin power up glitch is not related the Merchant's toss coin ability.

Whenever I try to launch it I get a notification saying launch from steam, I then launch it from steam and only the original launches.
Am I doing something wrong?

Back
Top Bottom