Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Just how the hell do I target things?
"Pass your mouse over it" isn't helping in the slightest and I'd like to actually be able to use my spells.

I've started a game in multiplayer this 1 and whenever we are both at the same spot, my slime summon disappear after they hit something. This is quite annoying. Any way i can fix this?

EDIT: It seems that monster won't stay dead. They die, we get exp and they appear again with low health.

EDIT2: Apparently not being in the same team fixed this.

Last edited:
about the mobs reappearing, loging back seems to work too.

I can't seem to find Brown Slime anywhere, I need to kill one for the fighter class. I'm looking for one about 2h now, and nothing. Any tips?

Just how the hell do I target things?
"Pass your mouse over it" isn't helping in the slightest and I'd like to actually be able to use my spells.
mage spells act like regular attacks. You're complaining about targeting though, so it's acolyte stuff. Unfortunately i can't help you there, most of acolyte's stuff can't be used in multiplayer correctly i believe. I know heal won't work, for example.

Got the full Phaseblade Fighter set, and I've been refining the crap out of a phasesaber. It's a few rarity categories down from the likes of the Horseman's Blade or Terra blade, but it's getting damn close on the damage done.
legendphase.jpg

Got the full Phaseblade Fighter set, and I've been refining the crap out of a phasesaber. It's a few rarity categories down from the likes of the Horseman's Blade or Terra blade, but it's getting damn close on the damage done.
legendphase.jpg
Luke's Set The Jedi set is really great, it actually give a objective to keeping your phase weapons.

Last edited:
This is not a tApi mod.
Plus, unless you replace the Terraria executable to the mod executable, you can try to run it through Game Launcher.

Does anyone activate and deactivate this mod on a regular basis? Does it change the vanilla much?
If you play on Action mode you won't have the RPG aspect of thing, but classes (Not sure) and NPPlayers still work soo you can really have fun with those 2 things, even more with the other items the mod adds that can help you progress.

Being that it's a game launcher mod, you can easily launch unmodded Terraria without having any interference from installing nTerraria.
Vanilla mod* and able to open with game launcher, it wasn't really made around it (or even close to it as we didn't even use to open the game with game launcher [I would just replace the Terraria.exe with the mod file])

is there a way to change the difficulty of an alredy created world? i had one in normal but its not even a challenge any more and thinking about building all over again into a new world with suicidal difficulty, well i will admit im kind of lazy about it, specially when the world is lvl 51 and im aiming for the reverse realm

Back
Top Bottom