Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I install this mod on actual terraria version, and isnstall last version of mod. Guide was slain durring one of nights and not spawn again, also, trees not growing. Previously i tried to make a zone there, can it be a zone bug?

I don't think zones stops npcs and trees from respawning. Beside due to how broken nt6+ is somehow, I wouldn't be impressed if something isn't working as intended.

How much content does NT6 have? It is less than other versions? Which version of NT6+ is better, for 1.4 or 1.3?

Is it worth trying to downgrade terraria to get get older versions of NT or newer versions have not much less content?

NT6 doesn't have as much content as some earlier versions of N Terraria.
6+ version somewhat is better than 6, because It has got updates with new stuffs and tweaks. Also, you don't need to downgrade your Terraria installation to play.
Well, if you want content, downgrading may be a thing, but I'm not sure which version has most content. It's either season 3 or 4. Even 5 may be it.

So, I'm a little unclear. This works for the latest version of Terraria? I get that there isn't a new content for the newest stuff, but it doesn't overwrite or remove any of the new vanilla content, right?

Yes. The mod will not replace anything from vanilla game. Whatever the mod needs to be replaced will be at the mod's content folder, and will be used by the mod only, like for example the armor sprites of the character.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I installed this and it seems to have replaced most of the 1.4 content. None of it is showing up?

Depends on which season you installed.
Starting from 4 or 5 I stopped replacing content of Terraria,
6+, for example, brings no issue with the game installation.

So I did all the quests to go from a Tier 1 class to 2 but I cant click on the tier 2 class. Yes, I did all the quests to get to the next tier. Any possible solutions?

Неужели порождение демонических глаз должно быть таким маленьким? Я сидел 2 часа и смог только убить 4. Скелеты тоже не появляются.
And another question, I want to play season 5, but the mod does not run on a pirate, it requires running from steam

Last edited:
Неужели порождение демонических глаз должно быть таким маленьким? Я сидел 2 часа и смог только убить 4. Скелеты тоже не появляются.
And another question, I want to play season 5, but the mod does not run on a pirate, it requires running from steam
Why the second question is in english but the first isn't?
As for spawn of demon eyes, check if you're not close to town npcs, or if they're not spawning in a place you can't access.
As for running season 5, there is a way of trying to do that but... Well, people have been reporting to not be working.
Check this: Tool - TerrariaDepotDownloader - Downgrade To ANY Version!
I don't know if that will work, though.
I thought that once you got your tier 1 class to 20 or higher you could change it. At least thats what I read from the N Terraria Wiki. Does tier 1 it have to be maxed?
Yes. Must be at max level, which is 50.

I wanted to mention that for some reason one of my characters that I have following me has 200,000+ health all the time whereas everyone else has around 10,000. I dont know what caused it and im also not sure if thats actually supposed to happen. (all level 150's btw)

Back
Top Bottom