Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

You took tanking too serious, eh?
Unless that's a side effect from VIT status, maybe some kind of bug is happening on it.
The bad is, I'm not messing with N Terraria 6+ source anymore.

Hi

Is it a way to reduce death timer (solo mode) ?
I know there is a mod for terraria to do this but not sure how to add a mod with nterraria.

Thanks

N Terraria is a standalone mod, so there is no way of installing other mods in it.
And no, there is no way of reducing the death timer.

Hi again
I just start a run. I only play in the forest and the guide is no more here. Not sure if he died and did not respawn or just go away. An idea ?

BTW is it normal that TAB does not display the map like in vanilla terraria ?

Note. I am playing with last steam version of terraria

Last edited:
There's something really weird with your game.
The guide disappearance, have you checked if he didn't moved away to some tree house? If his head appears on the npc housing interface, that means he must be somewhere in the world.
And I recommend you to check the control options of your game for the map issue.

Housing interface show a question mark, no guide. Not good....
For the control options, the map is correctly linked to tab.

Edit : What do you mean by tree house ? Because i am really on start, not see any tree house yet. Just the house i construct for myself. Do i miss something ?

My opinion is to restart a run but not with 1.4 but by downgrading to 1.3.0.8. Could it be better (i would really enjoy to do a playthrough) ?

Last edited:
I expect it works with 1.4 but perhaps my problems come from that.

I tried to downgrade to 1.3.0.8 using TerrariaDepotDownloader but this seems to not work.

I really dunno what is going on with your game.
I made the port to make it run on latest Terraria installation, and I didn't noticed such issues during my testings.

Ah, I wish I knew that before downloading it.

Ah well, I can save it for when I do download it from steam (I got it from Gog, I own it on steam, but can't download it until I get a new computer)

So Nakano for you to do a try with 1.3.0.8 will not do anything better for my situation ?

Ok i downgrade to 1.3.0.8 but it fail to run, saying taht some missing minimap directory ...

So as a last try, i will reset all, reinstall last version of terraria. Let cross the fingers :)

Last edited:
Ah, I wish I knew that before downloading it.

Ah well, I can save it for when I do download it from steam (I got it from Gog, I own it on steam, but can't download it until I get a new computer)
Oh, alright.
So Nakano for you to do a try with 1.3.0.8 will not do anything better for my situation ?

Ok i downgrade to 1.3.0.8 but it fail to run, saying taht some missing minimap directory ...

So as a last try, i will reset all, reinstall last version of terraria. Let cross the fingers :)
As I said, the latest version was made to run on latest Terraria installation, so I had to change a number of directories the mod searches for stuff from.
Maybe 6 or 6+ before compatibility will work with 1.3.0.8.

Hi Nakato.
Do not change anything about directories for me.

So i do a clean install, removing document directory, resintalling steam terraria.
Do very fast two small run. Two time the guid died, two times he does not respawn. Btw how long respawn of guide takes ?

But more. Tab for map work a certain time then it stop to work.
Zoom key does not work neither.

BTW i am on a french pc in case of.

Arf. I am sad :( Would really like to enjoy this... But ok. That's life :)

Well, the guide will only move in if there's a house for him.
The tab for the map issue, it shouldn't work sometimes and others not.
Zoom key? What are you talking about?
And I don't think the language of your pc has anything to do with how the game runs.

The nooby i am :) The only reason was the missing house

zoom key i mean to zoom in / zoom out the view (control settings where map tab key is present too). But ok. nevertheless i found my guide back !!!!

hi i just installed the n terraria and i made a toon and host & play world but when i try to start it it says starting server, then found server but then *L and never loads.

Attachments

• 2022-02-03 (2).png
    2022-02-03 (2).png
    173.1 KB · Views: 130
Is there any way to get multiplayer working/ any version that works for multiplayer? I havent checked this mod out in a good few years.

Back
Top Bottom