Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Feature. I'm pretty sure you'll find out why.

Yes, I know that I lost the oportunity of simply answering "Yes", but I'm not like Todd Howard.

oh, hi again just comenting i know where that profile pic is from nakano15... are you having fun there? origonaly came to say thanks for this again its rather fun.

You could've sent me a message through my profile or private message too.
Anyways, kind of. The game itself is interesting the first weeks, the character creation is nice and house building is fine, but it's really annoying to get new gear, and leveling up the character makes challenges and ambushes be more annoying. And the exploration aspect of the game isn't good.

By the way, I'm happy to see that you're enjoying the mod.
I hope this mod continues being atemporal heh.

Edit: (I probably was talking about Chimeralands on the first paragraph. I don't recommend playing that game.)

Last edited:
How do I play this now? Has it been updated or something? Or do I need to revert to a previous version? If so, how do I do that and install that?

Your avatar fits the questions.
Anyways, I believe 6+ version can run 1.4.X version of Terraria.
Maybe 3 Compatibility version too, but I don't remember.

You have to install the mod files on your Terraria folder, then add the mod executable as a non steam game shortcut, and then run the game from it.

You have to install the mod files on your Terraria folder, then add the mod executable as a non steam game shortcut, and then run the game from it.
Thanks so much! I had no idea you’d updated the mod to be compatible with the latest versions, I have missed this mod so much

Do you know which one it last worked on? I would love to have n terraria and the new terraria content.

I don't actually get your question.
But if you mean a N Terraria on latest Terraria version, like, with all the game contents and changes, sadly still haven't happened.
I'd still need to crack the game codes to build N Terraria Season 7, and modern Terraria source is still too complicated for me to
handle all the bugs regarding that.

And by the looks of it, future Terraria updates will be getting more complex too.

I don't actually get your question.
But if you mean a N Terraria on latest Terraria version, like, with all the game contents and changes, sadly still haven't happened.
I'd still need to crack the game codes to build N Terraria Season 7, and modern Terraria source is still too complicated for me to
handle all the bugs regarding that.

And by the looks of it, future Terraria updates will be getting more complex too.
I understand. I'm really looking forward to it if you want to keep working on N Terraria 7. I used to love the party system, levels and abilities. N Terraria was always my most favorite mod with how ambitious it was. I can imagine terraria source is a mess though, with it being developed since 2011.

Do notice that I broke down a few N Terraria features as tModLoader mods, though.
Leveling: N Experience Mod
NPPlayers: TerraGuardians Mod
Classes: TerraClasses Mod (I still need to finish developing it)

Do notice that I broke down a few N Terraria features as tModLoader mods, though.
Leveling: N Experience Mod
NPPlayers: TerraGuardians Mod
Classes: TerraClasses Mod (I still need to finish developing it)
It's really fun. the levelling seems to be a lot like n terraria. It's a good idea to break up mod functionality into several parts. Would you ever want to add the original npplayers as an option to the terraguardians mod? The AI for terraguardians seem a lot better, it was an issue in nterraria where they could not handle melee well.

The actual NPPlayers will probably not be happening for now, but I was working on something that might make up for that. I will only need to finish developing it.

Back
Top Bottom