Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Hotfixes released.

The "Maybe able to equip helmets on multiplayer." part is because i could not test if it works, but i changed some scripts on acessory equipping and swapping to make so you be able to.
Also, your acessories are no longer forcedly none on multiplayer.
Edit: Seems like the Steal ability is not working on Thief.
Edit2: Reading the wiki I retract my previous statement, I thought that steal added items from the mob to your inventory but it appears it just doubles the chance on drops.

Last edited:
Thank you for the new update. It's great to be able to use the active skills. Have not tried other things. Great to see the torche stack size increase :)

With the new update, I managed to use my mage's active skills today for the first time ever. Are they meant to be that bad? Fireball has a 2 second or longer charge up time to cast once before a much longer chance to cast again? Since you can barely move when they are charging and have such long charge times, I find them not worth using. There's no way I'll ever hit anything except the wall of flesh with them. Any real boss will either have killed me, severely hurt me, or simply moved out of my target by the time they go off. Why do they have such a huge delay between activating and them actually firing?

I can see them taking a while to recharge, but just to shoot in the first place is not useful.

With the new update, I managed to use my mage's active skills today for the first time ever. Are they meant to be that bad? Fireball has a 2 second or longer charge up time to cast once before a much longer chance to cast again? Since you can barely move when they are charging and have such long charge times, I find them not worth using. There's no way I'll ever hit anything except the wall of flesh with them. Any real boss will either have killed me, severely hurt me, or simply moved out of my target by the time they go off. Why do they have such a huge delay between activating and them actually firing?

I can see them taking a while to recharge, but just to shoot in the first place is not useful.

Without answering the question, it may help you that vertical speed is just fine while casting, and that Wisdom reduces cast times by ~50% or so.

Edit2: Reading the wiki I retract my previous statement, I thought that steal added items from the mob to your inventory but it appears it just doubles the chance on drops.

Yeah, look for a nearby mob dropping coins or something, as far as I could tell, Steal simply makes them drop items at their current location, as if they died.

Without answering the question, it may help you that vertical speed is just fine while casting, and that Wisdom reduces cast times by ~50% or so.
60 something wisdom still leaves 2 second or longer cast time? Wow, I would hate to try to use those skills with less!

Hm.. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong but it seems Torches(Normal, haven't checked any others yet.) aren't stacking past 99. Bombs and Glowsticks are working, tho! :)

Nope to both, Steal works, but you need to be kinda close to the enemy it makes the items from the enemy to "pop-up" and not put them on your inventory.
Thank you for the new update. It's great to be able to use the active skills. Have not tried other things. Great to see the torche stack size increase :)

Because when they are finished, their damage is insanly high, being able to easily kill a lot of things.
I alredy suggested to Nakano to change the casting system to not slow players down, but make faster to cast the lower they are walking.
Yeah, look for a nearby mob dropping coins or something, as far as I could tell, Steal simply makes them drop items at their current location, as if they died.
Exactly.
Just missed a night, and there are two updates.
A Night to Remember... lol
Not really, there are sometimes which have 3-4 more updates because of a few minor things.

Dungeon keeper thats your upgraded skeletron still i want to get a upgraded version of boc
I totally forgot about that name :D
I suggest that Skeletron and WoF should have it's own Summoning Item rather than killing Clothier and the Guide.
Pity for them.
A new update have been released...

* Minimap issue fixed, thanks Yoraiz0r for the help.

I didn't have received green signal from rangerofthewest about this update, but either way, better backup your player saves.

GOT YEAH !

is there a reason why the NPPlayer AI doesn't use ropes or any of the skills other then first aid?

Can I use graveyard spawns for bounty quests? Because ive been in my graveyard for like 6 nights for this 4 star quest for a brain eater and no luck.

My accessories are switched as well. Loading a single player map after multi, though, shows I still have my normal accessories equipped.

The accessories cannot be un-equipped in multi, too. using 0.39

Another bug, I Cannot add Ranger's active skills to active slots in multi(I have not tried in single)

Last edited:
Also a note about my problem It wrecks the world for all the characters. I am also installing the update to see if it lets me load my worlds and to see if my old worlds still work.

Edit: All my previous worlds and my characters (Excluding my level 7 I used for testing) are dead. however Nterraria works again.

Last edited:
It looks very nice , i am gonna check out your mod and see how much i can get from it.
launched and thing that made me interested is raid based gameplay , so it means that there will be much more monsters to face ? .
Already tested it , wow really challenging and i love it :)
played on my hardmode world and actually 42 level , and some monsters sill one hit kill me nice job man , but i had a question why i can't put saber in Weapon Rack ? It says this type of weapon can't t be placed

Last edited:
It looks very nice , i am gonna check out your mod and see how much i can get from it.
launched and thing that made me interested is raid based gameplay , so it means that there will be much more monsters to face ? .
Already tested it , wow really challenging and i love it :)
played on my hardmode world and actually 42 level , and some monsters sill one hit kill me nice job man , but i had a question why i can't put saber in Weapon Rack ? It says this type of weapon can't t be placed
Basically raid is harder mobs, for more experience. You also get a major cooldown reduction for healing potions. If you want more mobs, play the world on a harder difficulty. That will definitely give you more mobs to come in, but they are also big, bad, and you're stuck with way less health/mana from what you had before.

Please add a HUD scaling option

IMO the U.I. gets too freaking big when trying to play on lower resollutions
(Wich I use when I play with when I make it go windowed and play a youtube vid on the side)

Please add a HUD scaling option

IMO the U.I. gets too freaking big when trying to play on lower resollutions
(Wich I use when I play with when I make it go windowed and play a youtube vid on the side)

Yes definetly the UI is too big on 800x600 for example , i really play on 1024 resoludion but when i tried on 800x600 it's the same thing as azoriss said

While on the topic of UI requests, could there be an option to hide Events and Quest information on the main play screen entirely? Even minimising quests leaves a good portion of text on the screen, especially with a lot of events going on.

About the multiplayer acessory bug, i could not test because my pc wont let-me debug both server and client together, and i had no one to test if the bug fix worked.

Back
Top Bottom