Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

This has been mentioned several times before; I think Nakano recommended changing/adding skills only in singleplayer.

Well there is one problem whenever me or my brother exit a server or game either multi or single player the skills don't stay on the hotbar they just disapear uppon re entering any game multi or single player.

Is the free RPG mode supposed to have a level 1003 Destroyer? This is in multiplayer if that matters.

Edit: Tried singleplayer, still level 1003 Destroyer

Last edited:
when i try running n terraria through game launcher, it keeps saying : run the game through your steam client.

i cant get nterraria to work :(

On Free Mode, Destroyer have such a high level because of it's status.
The level guesser of the mod thinks that just because of the status it is level 1000, plus the distance from spawn, +3 levels.
Edit:. By the way, i forgot to ask, does the equipment refines makes the monsters of your level and above less dangerous?

On Free Mode, Destroyer have such a high level because of it's status.
The level guesser of the mod thinks that just because of the status it is level 1000, plus the distance from spawn, +3 levels.
Edit:. By the way, i forgot to ask, does the equipment refines makes the monsters of your level and above less dangerous?

We summoned it Directly at our Spawn, for one.
Two, yikes that seems a bit arbitrary, since we spawned a Golem and it was a Level whopping 55,000.
Three, Equipment refines? You mean the "+1,2,3"? I have no idea. That Blacksmith NPC doesn't spawn in Multiplayer.

Edit: Golem's Spawn levels are very Arbitrary too.*
Highest: 45 Mil+
Lowest: 1

*His health is skewed to a very little amount in his 2nd form though.

Last edited:
Nope, in case that happens, relog.

First, it's Nakano.
Second, Bunnies seems to be a bit too high.
Third, Madra Ruas too?
Fourth, Depending on the game mode.

I will not release more hotfixes to this version, so try to use a horseshoe or wings to avoid the fall damage.
Yes, madra rua haves insanely high jump.

Huh. I got a Flower Sword today while farming for the Phaseblade Fighter Set.
Drops from Plantera on reverse realm i guess. Or maybe normal Plantera and i was lucky.
3k7tFrP.png
Keep up with the times. I found it a few months ago, August.
Anyways to confirm it does drop from norm Plantera

Back
Top Bottom