Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I tried to follow that idea, but I'm kind of displeased with Starbound because it have an annoying routine and vagueness.
I guess is a penalty for playing a game in early state...

I thought this answered why I does not release more hotfixes for the mod.
I'm not asking for a current version bugfix, i'm asking you to look forward to what is causing the bug so you can fix it for Nterraria 6. If what you are explaining is that you will not fix those bugs anyways, then ok. It's all your mod.

SOMEONE please kick me in the feeez, I had Citizen spawning off... seriously, I'm blushing right now D:
I do not think that the npc spawning issue is related to that, beside if is, I wonder if the coffee I drank the day I coded that was with beer in it's composition.

The citizen spawning option makes so other characters you have on the pc and have a spawn point on the world you are playing, spawn and try to behave like a town npc.

I do not think that the npc spawning issue is related to that, beside if is, I wonder if the coffee I drank the day I coded that was with beer in it's composition.

The citizen spawning option makes so other characters you have on the pc and have a spawn point on the world you are playing, spawn and try to behave like a town npc.

Well, it could trigger the NPCs to spawn again (if recently enabled), and stay like that after disabling it.

So there's that as a possiblity.

i have two questions what happen if i wear a black belt in my thief i will only have the 75% dodge from the mod or i will have a first chance of 75% and if that dodge chance fail a have a second chance of 10% from the black belt or i will have one chance of 85%? and about turtle armor if i dodge using the mod dodge i will have the thorns effect like the dodge from black belt?

i have two questions what happen if i wear a black belt in my thief i will only have the 75% dodge from the mod or i will have a first chance of 75% and if that dodge chance fail a have a second chance of 10% from the black belt or i will have one chance of 85%? and about turtle armor if i dodge using the mod dodge i will have the thorns effect like the dodge from black belt?

First is not sure, since I never checked that out (Chances are that it will not stack and go beyond the cap.)

Second is not possible, since the turtle thorns takes a % of what you were hurt by and reflects. Anything times 0 still comes out as 0. (And the mechanics of blackbelt + Turtle still remains the same as above.)

thanks for the answer :/ iam a bit dissapointed now.

I made out some ideas while at school:

Night's Blood
The Sprite and the Projectiles are uploaded (Removed projectile's green cuz people wouldn't stand so many bright colors)

True Night's Edge + True Dawn's Darkness + Broken Hero Sword

Damage 90
Knockback 6.5
Critical Chance 7%
Velocity 15
Use time 20
Rarity Yellow (I would love it to be blue tier (not cyan).. but well..)

It has a 50% chance for 50% lifesteal.

Notes:

• I just recolored the night's edge's base sprites for this. Only 4 pixels were removed, the rest, just recolored.
  • I have an alt, but I'm reserving it for maybe a future post: Twilight Sword (Night's Darkness + Terra Blade.
  • If you want me to make another sprite for it, I can do it!

What he said :D
It apparently was the citizen spawning. I will test it.. sec... Ok, It wasn't that. (note that I have my NPCs' in another world and I didn't delete the old one. The new one would spawn NPC's and the old one won't.) Ok, It wasn't that. Nanako wins.

Attachments

• Night's Blood.png
    Night's Blood.png
    729 bytes · Views: 200
  • Night's Blood's projectile.png
    Night's Blood's projectile.png
    406 bytes · Views: 222
Last edited:
I have a problem in the dungeon. The slimes there do not drop golden keys and so I can't open the locked chests. Is there an other way to generate keys?

Pots and all the enemies have a chance to drop it.
I have already broken nearly every pot in the dungeon, meybe there were 3 keys. I have killed more than 1000 enemies, but they dropped not one key. Maybe the scoring system is the problem. They actually don't even drop bones, like in vanilla Terraria.

Made myself a banner.. I feel awesome.
Code:
*Looks at the bunny with blue body and purple feets*
*Fakes a heart attack*
I have already broken nearly every pot in the dungeon, meybe there were 3 keys. I have killed more than 1000 enemies, but they dropped not one key. Maybe the scoring system is the problem. They actually don't even drop bones, like in vanilla Terraria.
Arcade Dungeon gives no items.
I made out some ideas while at school:

Night's Blood
The Sprite and the Projectiles are uploaded (Removed projectile's green cuz people wouldn't stand so many bright colors)

True Night's Edge + True Dawn's Darkness + Broken Hero Sword

Damage 90
Knockback 6.5
Critical Chance 7%
Velocity 15
Use time 20
Rarity Yellow (I would love it to be blue tier (not cyan).. but well..)

It has a 50% chance for 50% lifesteal.

Notes:

• I just recolored the night's edge's base sprites for this. Only 4 pixels were removed, the rest, just recolored.
  • I have an alt, but I'm reserving it for maybe a future post: Twilight Sword (Night's Darkness + Terra Blade.
  • If you want me to make another sprite for it, I can do it!

It apparently was the citizen spawning. I will test it.. sec... Ok, It wasn't that. (note that I have my NPCs' in another world and I didn't delete the old one. The new one would spawn NPC's and the old one won't.) Ok, It wasn't that. Nanako wins.
It's Nakano, and no.

I am so stupid. I thought that I was just teleported to the dungeon and didn't figure out that it was the arcade dungeon. I thought that it is always an arcade dungeon, if you go down there. Now I know the difference. ;)

Back
Top Bottom