Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

The mod is passing through serious revamps during it's rebuilding, the classes are no longer overpowered, and their powers will be united to make your character stronger.

Meaning that races will also pass through reviews and changes.
Yay, no more stupid OP titan+fighter (It's not even fun anymore, I've gone through 2 playthroughs with it, one max agility max strength and the other max vitality max strength, both times I was never in a tough spot...)

The mod is passing through serious revamps during it's rebuilding, the classes are no longer overpowered, and their powers will be united to make your character stronger.

Meaning that races will also pass through reviews and changes.

so no more op magic stick?

Hi, i was trying to get the paladin set, but when i tried to spawn the queen slime to get the breastplate, i just can't, i was on the reverse realm and i used a slime crown, but it just disappear without spawning anything. Any suggestions?

Hi, i was trying to get the paladin set, but when i tried to spawn the queen slime to get the breastplate, i just can't, i was on the reverse realm and i used a slime crown, but it just disappear without spawning anything. Any suggestions?
That is a weird issue, try to spawn the boss on another area of the reverse realm.

What is it that makes the monsters spawn as overpowered giants? Like 80% of the spawns in cavern layer are huge and ridiculously powerful.

i know it isnt a tAPI mod but i like the mods in tAPI and also want n terraria is it possible to get both working with each other because i think some other mods would complement N terraria well

i know it isnt a tAPI mod but i like the mods in tAPI and also want n terraria is it possible to get both working with each other because i think some other mods would complement N terraria well
Not with the systems tAPI have right now, it would need to change quite a bit for nakano to be able to fully implement the things there is on the mod.
We alredy told nakano to try asking nakano to when 1.3 arrives for him to talk with the guys behind tAPI soo they might add more ways to make the mod work and giving more options for other people to mod

Not with the systems tAPI have right now, it would need to change quite a bit for nakano to be able to fully implement the things there is on the mod.
We alredy told nakano to try asking nakano to when 1.3 arrives for him to talk with the guys behind tAPI soo they might add more ways to make the mod work and giving more options for other people to mod
...Rafael, I already thought about the possibility, and it is not going to work, I does not remember if was Yoraiz0r or other developer that told-me, but since tApi is constantly being updated, trying to add support to it and update it everytime the program have updates will slowdown the mod progress.

The best thing to do is not even try, but nothing stops the player of having both mods on their Terraria folder, so when want to play a mod, play one, then if the other, play the other.

I can only see this mod being in a TApi-Lite version of this (meaning, RPG mechanics with some content). Changing it to others will be very long, and will probably break often.

But at this point, I'm only repeating what was said before.

...Rafael, I already thought about the possibility, and it is not going to work, I does not remember if was Yoraiz0r or other developer that told-me, but since tApi is constantly being updated, trying to add support to it and update it everytime the program have updates will slowdown the mod progress.

The best thing to do is not even try, but nothing stops the player of having both mods on their Terraria folder, so when want to play a mod, play one, then if the other, play the other.
But you must keep in mind one thing, tAPI won't be forever updating, there will be a time where it will slow down updates and then having the mod there by the time might prove extremely useful as NTerraria have some great features that would be great alongside other mods from tAPI.

But you must keep in mind one thing, tAPI won't be forever updating, there will be a time where it will slow down updates and then having the mod there by the time might prove extremely useful as NTerraria have some great features that would be great alongside other mods from tAPI.

What if one day after they slowed down updates, out of nowhere the creator of tAPI says "WELP, gotta make another update again, just came across a bad bug!", then what would Nakano do? Like he said, it's better to not try.

Unless it is absolutely necessary for the tApi, then this can be done with incremental amount of times. No need to instantly work on it after tApi updates, but these are all hypothetical since it's mainly up to him.

Either way, try not to sound like you're expecting him to do something that he hasn't even agreed to do.

Either way, updating it on the mod would slowdown development, some players may use as example when I did a kind of support to TehModApi on N Terraria. As a sum, the mod ended up bugged like hell.

Either way, I will not implement support to tApi mods on my mod.

How exactly do i get Mobifiers to work? Im fighting lvl 25+ mobs who meet all the criteria but nothing seems to get a mobifier.
A tip, do not you will only suffer due to anger.
But in case you insists on wanting to suffer, either change on the options in-game inside the Nterraria options to have mobifiers on or play on champion/suicide mode, Good luck and do not complain here in case of issues about it, we alredy know.

I've been having an issue, just installed it on my new laptop, had already run Terraria before, and it says I have to run it from the Steam Client, I've tried changing the name to Terraria.exe and even verifying my cache, can I have some help?

Back
Top Bottom