Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I have molten armor, diamond sword, max level possible prehardmode and my two characters are healer and ranged, my char is a mage and I am a demon.

Hey guys, I were working on a new feature on the mod, which surelly will have multiplayer support.
The only spoiler I have to show is this, but is something that is not seen since NT3.
View attachment 57628 I only know that I never felt so happy of finding a corruption, hahaha. Too bad my char died after the screenshot were taken.
OMG, Awesome UI :O

Wow, it does. Now I'm excited. Hopefully Nakano will update to 1.3 when it comes out and t the same time update to that interface.
and whats great is that, 1.3 has a meter bar for the Invasions, which will be a nice addition :D

I will not straightly update to 1.3 after the update is out, since I will still need to give some time to come the bug fixes and other things, plus prepare the mod for the port.

Well, it was a nice thing to hope. Either way, I want that swaggy interface. Speaking about interfaces I got the classes working, I placed the spells one gets in the Classes tab where there are passive spells and then the spells one uses with f1-f4 and, since I have a windows 8 Toshiba computer, how would I use the spells?

Yes, I know, like the fighters demon scythe and heavy slash. But I can't use them because f1 triggers my help page f2 and f3 toggle my brightness and f4 toggle my screen options.

@Xidon I think I have the same thing as you. My computer makes me press Ctr and then the F(#) to actually use them. If thats not it then Im not sure what is.

It sounds like the SO or at least the keyboard have pre-def setup for those keys?
Maybe look forward disabling it while playing the mod, or if the developers of it are not stupid, disable on games.

Back
Top Bottom