Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I like the slick looking new interface. It is funny, I wanted to respond to something Nakano said in the other forum, but seems mildly moot, but what I will say is this;

You might feel you are working on this mod for your own reasons, but any credit given to you and others working with you is well deserved. Terraria mods have helped breathe new life into Terraria, and gave the original devs some inspiration to do updates they did. Your creation inspires people, and for that, you all get well deserved kudos.

I wrote a longer more rambling post, but didn't want a wall of text. I wish I could write a magic check for people/teams like this one; I believe it would be money well spent.

This new forum is pretty neat.

So...the changelog said that humans have a new racial something. What would that be, exactly?

Now that we have more coders, is it time to abolish the dreaded map bug?
If it were that easy i would have kicked the bug's :red: on the first day it were happening :X.
This new forum is pretty neat.

So...the changelog said that humans have a new racial something. What would that be, exactly?
They gain a passive skill which boost exp gained by 30%.
So, you guys tested Fishron yet?
Not yet. I'll get my tanker to check it.

Not yet. I'll get my tanker to check it.
Good to hear that. Gonna go try killing him in SP right now and will update the comment.
He's as hard as in mp. Killing me in 2-3 hits. If I would be any other character, it'd be oneshot.

Last edited:
Well well, it's N Terraria, my favourite mod of all time! Great to see the progress! I will definitely try it again! :D

Any suggestions for leveling a World? :) It seems I've been sitting at level 37 forever and a day now. Besides that.. I am absolutely LOVING this mod. I had around 100 hours in Terraria before I started using this N Terraria and now I'm up to over 200. :D It's honestly the most fun I've had in a long time! So keep up the absolutely AMAZING work you guys/gals have been doing! I really appreciate all that you've done to make this mod as awesome as it is.

So, you guys tested Fishron yet?

Well. Tried that this evening. And killed by 2 hits.
I love the Goblin so much but the Ammo Regen hasn't replaced by new one :(

Ah yes, please BUFF Chlorophyte Armor. The leaf barely do damage to HM mobs as it supposed to be End-game Armor.
Prefered use Orichalcum one :)

Don't know about Pumpkin Moon, but it's too easy IMO. Rather than Frost Moon which basically much harder with more bosses and ranged mobs.

Ah yes, please BUFF Chlorophyte Armor. The leaf barely do damage to HM mobs as it supposed to be End-game Armor.

Don't know about Pumpkin Moon, but it's too easy IMO. Rather than Frost Moon which basically much harder with more bosses and ranged mobs.
Good feedback, glad Orichalcum is working, but I'll take a look at buffing Chlorophyte

The weird thing is that the Chlorophyte WAS buffed before, but because of more changes on the stats it probably became a bit weaker again, and it isn't a end-game armor but it's used to become end-game armors. (Shroomite,Turtle->Bettle,Spectre)
I was playing with the Pumpking Moon, Frost Moon and Frost or Treat yesterday, and the stats start getting weirdly high as the level of them go on, isn't because the pumpkin moon is too easy, is because their stats modifier is a level really lower then the ones from the frost moon... (And the mobs from Frost Moon have more damage in some cases)

Good feedback, glad Orichalcum is working, but I'll take a look at buffing Chlorophyte
Hm... if you can nerf the exp gain for HM mobs.
It's too fast for me to level up. Plus that Raid mode activated.
Leveling too fast will only give me stronger mobs and much stronger bosses.
On level 130, all bosses seems to get Upgrade. Tripling HP, Defense, and Attack.

Last one, what stats are given by Luck ? Is it only provide Crit chance ?

EDIT:
The weird thing is that the Chlorophyte WAS buffed before, but because of more changes on the stats it probably became a bit weaker again, and it isn't a end-game armor but it's used to become end-game armors. (Shroomite,Turtle->Bettle,Spectre)
I was playing with the Pumpking Moon, Frost Moon and Frost or Treat yesterday, and the stats start getting weirdly high as the level of them go on, isn't because the pumpkin moon is too easy, is because their stats modifier is a level really lower then the ones from the frost moon... (And the mobs from Frost Moon have more damage in some cases)

Well. At least i get that chlorophyte stuffs after i get titanium one or hallowed one.
Chlorophyte are just too rare on small maps and i must go with spelunker everytime because that map issue.

Last edited:
Hm... if you can nerf the exp gain for HM mobs.
It's too fast for me to level up. Plus that Raid mode activated.
Leveling too fast will only give me stronger mobs and much stronger bosses.
On level 130, all bosses seems to get Upgrade. Tripling HP, Defense, and Attack.

Last one, what stats are given by Luck ? Is it only provide Crit chance ?
Oh... you are on Raid Mode... turn it off, it's terrible to fight bosses on it, and that is the reason the leaf does almost no damage.
The part about leveling too fast is because the exp system on raid mode is extremely broken, it was noticed yesterday when I was getting enough EXP to always level up from goblin army/frost moon/pumpkin moon. (Which many forgot to mention that was on raid mode, only said that was gaining too much exp to level up)
And yes, luck increases the luck chance and drop rate/loot ammount, I think.

Oh... you are on Raid Mode... turn it off, it's terrible to fight bosses on it, and that is the reason the leaf does almost no damage.
The part about leveling too fast is because the exp system on raid mode is extremely broken, it was noticed yesterday when I was getting enough EXP to always level up from goblin army/frost moon/pumpkin moon. (Which many forgot to mention that was on raid mode, only said that was gaining too much exp to level up)
And yes, luck increases the luck chance and drop rate/loot ammount, I think.

No. I just turn Raid when i want to boost a new character to +60 level. I know if i kill one mob and i get over 10 level. That's just overkill.

Back
Top Bottom