Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

The most part about this mod that I'm worried about, is the companions seemingly lagging you while you are in the process of adventuring. Seems to be at random spots and constant, such as a blue text of exp or something popping up over their head will lag badly. I really hope you guys have the solution to this, It's really odd how it will work very very smoothly with no issues, then randomly massive FPS drops with the latest Nterraira.

Yeah i have the same problem when i play with my companion i eventually just stopped playing the game with a companion and also i found when you have a demon companion it makes the game glitch badly and i got teleported around the map randomly

Also i found that a legendary frying pan maxed out at the blacksmith is broken against the WoF when you play as a warrior 10 seconds to kill:cool::D

wish this mod had it's own tapi mod support built in so i could incorporate other weapon/armor packs and the like. make things more interesting and stuffs you know? great mod tho overall.

I check on n-terraria's progress everyday cause of how much i'd like to play it in 1.3 still looking forward to it and everything :p

Though also like 4-10 times a day as well i do like when i see update posts and stuff.

Last edited:
Summoner hype is real.
Yeah, just imagine all the crazy stuff you could do with all the new summons, but not just the summons, the new magic, ranged, and melee weapons, as well as new accessories, a new tier of armor, new bosses, expert mode and those accessories, and SO much more to consider, there is so much replayability here just waiting to be harnessed and put to great effect, not to mention whatever new stuff the developer decides to add, like his own new summons, ranged weapons, melee weapons, and magic weapons, and his own armor tiers and so forth...

I could go on, but I think you get the point, SO much hype for 1.3 NTerraria, Im losing EXP waiting for it Im that hyped X3

We need actual teleporters in the game. Not teleporters that need another person to stand on it I mean a flip of the switch and you're teleported to the other teleporter without needing another person.

We need actual teleporters in the game. Not teleporters that need another person to stand on it I mean a flip of the switch and you're teleported to the other teleporter without needing another person.
You don't need a second person to use teleporters though. They work exactly how you say new ones should: flip a switch and you get teleported to the other teleporter.

I seriously doubt that there is anything solid to even beta test yet. Any group of beta testers that Nakano has to wait for will just add to the production time anyway.

C'mon, guys, it's a free mod created on spare time only. Just take a deep breath and whoosah. Page 121 has a way for you to play NT5 on 1.2.4.1. Even with Game Launcher out of commission. Sure, there are still some glitches but it'll tide you over until this mod's actual release.

Last edited:
Nakano is it possible to have your companions automatically pick up items their selves and craft weapons and armor, then equip them or is that too complicated? I know you can take control of each one but curious.

Back
Top Bottom