Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

If Merchant class get off the mod, then which class I would play as?
Either way, were not even planning on removing the class from the mod.

I don't see anything wrong with the merchant class, the more variety there is to the game the better it is.

*wonders if her pony mount still exists*

anyways, the classes were fine, and will still be fine. Fisherman class will also have some more action with all the new crates available in 1.3 :D
summoner might become a tad op but thats left to test in the end xD i'll leave that to you unless you want me to help, naneko-chan :*

why do not create a builder class?, this class act like: have a small chance do not consume any raw materials and increase chance
significantly for each builder level skill up, any raw material has a small value for the sells, upgrade about one tile range for each two builder level and so on?

why do not create a builder class?, this class act like: have a small chance do not consume any raw materials and increase chance significantly for each builder level skill up, any raw material has a small value for the sells, upgrade about one tile range for each two builder level and so on?
Well, a lot of accessories already help with building, but the building class could be cool enough. The end result of the % chance to not consume materials would be to collect infinite materials, though. But maybe the builder gets a skill to add the gravitation buff, walking upsidedown really helps on some buildings.

Really, if we could walk on any surface, even the vertical ones, that would be great. I don't know how possible that is...

What else... as is said, there are a lot of accessories that help with building (and probably wouldn't stack with anything the class could do). The builder buff is obvious. Maybe a skill that allows the placing of many blocks at once (with the shift button)? Hold shift and push the arrow buttons to change what kind of shape you want... up to anything that uses 9. A chance to not consume paint? Special crafting stations use less materials for them?

It could work.

Well, if peoples find demi useless the Merchant class, wonder when I implement the planned off combat classes.
why do not create a builder class?, this class act like: have a small chance do not consume any raw materials and increase chance
significantly for each builder level skill up, any raw material has a small value for the sells, upgrade about one tile range for each two builder level and so on?
That would be a good idea, if were not exploitable.
Peoples could place tiles on the floor and remove them to get even more tiles than they had.

Well, if peoples find demi useless the Merchant class, wonder when I implement the planned off combat classes.

That would be a good idea, if were not exploitable.
Peoples could place tiles on the floor and remove them to get even more tiles than they had.

I don't see much of a point to a builder class to be honest. Yay. Your characters a builder..he only gets buffs at...building..

What about an explorer class? They could have abilities to increase movement speed, allow faster swimming, decrease fall damage, an ability to add a temporary buff that gives the effects of splunker potions, danger sense, and maybe night vision or glowing. maybe even an ability to increase the chance of finding better loot when killing monsters? (Though that'd probably be too similar to the thieve class). They'd be a class good for getting around and finding treasure, but the trade off would be that they've got no real combat bonuses, like the fisher class. Though maybe with some dodging bonuses as they're meant to be able to avoid the dangers.

I don't see much of a point to a builder class to be honest. Yay. Your characters a builder..he only gets buffs at...building..
By the same way some peoples likes to farm, others likes building.
A building class would be something interesting, even more if a certain team vs team mode I have planned is implemented.
What about an explorer class? They could have abilities to increase movement speed, allow faster swimming, decrease fall damage, an ability to add a temporary buff that gives the effects of splunker potions, danger sense, and maybe night vision or glowing. maybe even an ability to increase the chance of finding better loot when killing monsters? (Though that'd probably be too similar to the thieve class). They'd be a class good for getting around and finding treasure, but the trade off would be that they've got no real combat bonuses, like the fisher class. Though maybe with some dodging bonuses as they're meant to be able to avoid the dangers.
Some of it's skills does not makes sense, but maybe could have access to low range spelunker potion and trap detection.

Actually putting potion effects into classes are a very good idea, like the warrior being able to see danger, or maybe a treasure hunter class that is able to see chests, ore, and whatnot.

*wonders if her pony mount still exists*

anyways, the classes were fine, and will still be fine. Fisherman class will also have some more action with all the new crates available in 1.3 :D
summoner might become a tad op but thats left to test in the end xD i'll leave that to you unless you want me to help, naneko-chan :*
You mean OP Because of the way the Stardust Dragon gets more damage the more parts it has or why?

What would be interesting to see is a merchants specialty weapon of its own type of coin damage weapons, dunno though i do enjoy playing as a merchant in n-terraria.

Isn't merchant just what was described for the explorer (-shine)? Has spelunker. Gets extra drops from everything.

Well, I make an antman merchant for that purpose anyway.

I guess, if overlapping skills is acceptable, my ideal explorer would have a buff that adds shine, spelunker, dangersense and hunter. Level 1 teleport like what acolyte has. And a passive that increases pick strength and/or speed.

And maybe a third or fourth tier skill that adds gravitation buff.

Merchant slime is how i always go, would love to see slimes change colors or somethin depending on the armor they wear or get a armor bonus from destroying a certain amount or certain kind of slimes, would love to see a slime in a top hat though.

What about a Yo-Yo class that you get master yo yo skills automatically and farther range with them and as a skill have the yo yo you have equipped come off its string and fly around the screen?

what is going on here?
everyone is talking but this mod isnt even working!

WHAT ARE YOU ALL TALKING ABOUT!!

Back
Top Bottom