Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I wonder just how big the stardust dragon will get with a high level summoner?
Hum... Being that around each 10 charisma points add a new minion to the count + skills, around 30-40 segments tops, enough to destroy anything in less then a second... wow, that will need a huge nerf.
Bow down to me.
I am now your new leader, Nak ragequit
Pretty sure it's the other way around, he probably kicked all of you.
And if it isn't that, he wouldn't leave the mod to someone else without him supervising anyway due to previous issues about doing that.
We will never bow down to you, you lime green caramelldasen demon!
Indeed.

Bow down to me.

I am now your new leader, Nak ragequit
Honestly, I'd consider Rafeal to be the leader first... but even then I'd have to know the context of why Nakano left your conversation.

From the context of your profile post and this: Either Nakano dropped suddenly and you're poking fun at his net connection.
OR
There was an argument and you're stoking the fire by making it public.

...I really hope it's the former...

Honestly, I'd consider Rafeal to be the leader first... but even then I'd have to know the context of why Nakano left your conversation.

From the context of your profile post and this: Either Nakano dropped suddenly and you're poking fun at his net connection.
OR
There was an argument and you're stoking the fire by making it public.

...I really hope it's the former...

Nak dropped suddenly.
He just left, offline with no reason or comments whatsoever.

Nak dropped suddenly.
He just left, offline with no reason or comments whatsoever.
Well, it's obvious:
Reddit-man Paco must've kidnapped Nakano when he refused to have an interview. I'm fine with you being the temp leader, Chazm... but only on the condition that we form a super team to go rescue Nak.

We'll need five rangers, a dozen acolytes, hundreds of fighters, one mage for every 100 fighters placed strategically throughout the army, and one angler for us all to ridicule at the start of the quest but then he'll end up saving the day through some contrivance near the end.

Well, it's obvious:
Reddit-man Paco must've kidnapped Nakano when he refused to have an interview. I'm fine with you being the temp leader, Chazm... but only on the condition that we form a super team to go rescue Nak.

We'll need five rangers, a dozen acolytes, hundreds of fighters, one mage for every 100 fighters placed strategically throughout the army, and one angler for us all to ridicule at the start of the quest but then he'll end up saving the day through some contrivance near the end.

We need at least 30 swordmasters as well, all with either Wo Daos or Killing Edges.
I accept your request.

I didn't quit, I just want to continue modding alone, since only I seems to care about it.

Also, on other news.
  • I disliked the way you get the end game ores, so I made that when you destroy a Tower, the world is blessed with Luminites.
  • Expert mode is really broken currently, broken at a state where you can be 2 shot by anything 30 levels lower than your, I will have to revamp the status system so it's actually playable, but not a torture.
And sorry, no teasers currently, maybe one coming out soon.

-snip-
  • Expert mode is really broken currently, broken at a state where you can be 2 shot by anything 30 levels lower than your, I will have to revamp the status system so it's actually playable, but not a torture.
And sorry, no teasers currently, maybe one coming out soon.

based on that i can presume you have a functional indev. version, you just need to balance it
edit: increased snip in quote

Kind of, I were thinking and, maybe better not nerf Expert mode, because would be usefull when doing party play, or playing with several classes.
The bad is that it would require me to finish all class rankings :X

Kind of, I were thinking and, maybe better not nerf Expert mode, because would be usefull when doing party play, or playing with several classes.
The bad is that it would require me to finish all class rankings :X
this pushes my estimate from late august to early september to mid august to late august

Oh, nevermind what I said about teaser.
I just noticed that due to sharing screenshots of some changes with other peoples, a certain chat program (which I would be better off without) saved a copy of the screenshots on my download folder.
So, all I have as teaser is this.
IMG_07082015_214948.png

Some time after I have taken the screenshot, I nerfed, I believe at least, the number of Luminites that spawns on the world after destroying a tower, I believe destroying 3 towers and then look for lumites will generate enough luminite ores to get the end game gear, so that may work.

Back
Top Bottom