Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Alright, since I'm a freemode junkie, I considered the higher level bosses a way to make it harder(yet fun) to play. I actually enjoyed with destroyer when I was going against him, but the damage was too high (even with Def%, which I want to suggest not having that in this version) to where it's enjoyable enough. Unfortunately, this will not work with everyone else.

And adding an alternative way to level up way past 300 would be excellent as well. Even have some bosses that could scale in level. Either way, it's pretty rough to figure out what could be done for that.

Will it be released later? It will be VERY sadly to play NTerraria alone..
Surelly, I still does not know either which impact does the multiplayer have actually on the mod, but on the future will be out the multiplayer.
It's always rainy on a Thor's-day
Will rain for the whole day.

Monday = 3 times monster spawn rate everywhere for the whole day.
What a name for the first suggestion, beside may be interesting.
Also, 3 Times monster spawn rate on monday would be like playing platformer spaceship game.
Zombie day?
Somewhere around the end of October, a day when zombies spawn at day and night alike.
I would feel more like making that in 11th November instead.

Okay, amend my Chaos Day idea. Everything I mentioned plus any non-boss mob can spawn anywhere. Even eclipse and invasion mobs.

Are we suggesting events now? Maybe an event called "End of Days" could exist and what would happen is every single boss you've defeated so far in the world would spawn at once and if you complete it successfully (Make it hard so winning is rare) you get special items. Also maybe add some expert only stuff like special events only in expert.

Are we suggesting events now? Maybe an event called "End of Days" could exist and what would happen is every single boss you've defeated so far in the world would spawn at once and if you complete it successfully (Make it hard so winning is rare) you get special items. Also maybe add some expert only stuff like special events only in expert.
"End of Days" is basically the entire Lunar Event, counting Moon Lord, so does not count.

Edit:For tonight's teaser...
pwrlvl.png

How did they got that level?

Last edited:
but on the future will be out the multiplayer.
I will be very happy to play NTerraria with my friends!:) I played Terraria 1.3 only 2-3 days, and defeated all bosses, got best armor, weapons, tools, accesories.. It's nothing to do now in vanilla game. Yeah, I will play NTerraria, when it will be released, even if there will not be multiplayer) I looked this forum for news about NTerraria every day since 1.3 was released)
Is there some problems with multiplayer as in 1.2, like exp? We played in classic mode, but all mobs are 1lvl.. I thought may be I can find some issues. I tried to decompile NTerraria or Terrarira but got only game code with errors, errors, errors... Adding game application as library to new application is more successful, but this way is harder to change something in game.. How you got game code and modify so many things in game?
And about calendar, may be add one more, 'ingame' calendar, counting game days for other events? Cause sometimes it's not enough time to play and events are lost, and changing system time is boring.

I thought may be I can find some issues. I tried to decompile NTerraria or Terrarira but got only game code with errors, errors, errors... Adding game application as library to new application is more successful, but this way is harder to change something in game.. How you got game code and modify so many things in game?
thats the magic every mod dev had done to be able to mod... decompiling terraria, fixing the errors, adding stuff, compiling the builds, back to adding stuff, repeat until youre done with the mod

decompiling nterraria wont do any good. you get lots of errors and the actual code which might be required to actually help might be errored aswell. not everything is accessible the way it was before compiling it. if you actually want to help as developer then you might wanna ask naka... sry i mean naneko-chan, but also be sure to know what you are actually doing.

And about calendar, may be add one more, 'ingame' calendar, counting game days for other events? Cause sometimes it's not enough time to play and events are lost, and changing system time is boring.
atm there are random events coming with a certain chance each day(ingame), im not sure what im allowed to talk about, but some would be increased exp or droprate, same as penalty and also events which set the biome to corruption for example (on the whole world, keeping the world as is though), and then there are also events like what naka.. i mean naneko-chan teased you guys with.. the boss nights and the like

Super specific question:

Will the demon race still take damage from all liquids even if you have the obsidian buff? It would be my favorite race... but with that, it's nigh unplayable.

Last edited:
Super specific question:

Will the demon race still take damage from all liquids even if you have the obsidian buff? It would be my favorite class... but with that, it's nigh unplayable.
I did not really begun working on Demon Races currently.
So I am not really sure. But I believe I will remove the damage through water.

Hmm... okay. It was a neat concept though. Maybe, instead of getting damaged as if in lava, the demon would just be afflicted with the On Fire! debuff instead. That's much more manageable.

I played demon too, but I had my defense high enough where it didn't matter anyways. If anything, it's life threatening at beginning and a bit into hardmode.

I played demon too, but I had my defense high enough where it didn't matter anyways. If anything, it's life threatening at beginning and a bit into hardmode.
Well, the beginning is important, especially if the plan is to solo through expert world with one character and no items from easier worlds. But really, I would have to deal with water at first as a given, but the fact that I wouldn't have an answer to extended lava damage might make expert-mode Wall-of-Flesh a big wall.

...well, okay... it IS a big wall. But I meant a metaphorical keep-me-out-of-hardmode wall.

Edit! This was my 100th message, apparently. Fun fact, all of my messages have been in this one thread.

Last edited:
Hurray, there's finally a mod coming out (Being updated to in this instance) for 1.3 that isn't just some minor edits/cheats! Totally going to put it on maximum difficulty + expert mode + play as a slime just for the heck of it. Keep up the great work! :D

I don't think it should take damage from liquids. Instead:

Take %50 less damage from Undead/Fire enemies/weapons/attacks.
Takes %50 more damage from Light/Hallowed enemies/weapons/attacks.
Takes %25 more damage from Magic attacks.
Can Fly %25 longer (compared to standard wings) and gains a speed boost.
Can see better in the dark than most Races.

Last edited:
Do you think it would be possible to give normal mode boss loot bags like expert mode? Since they aren't expert mode bags they could give a smaller reward like less demonite from Eye of Cthulhu, or less shadow scales from Eater of Worlds, and of course they wouldn't have the expert mode boss items.

Edit: Also if you could change the max stack for bars to 999 so they match up with luminite bars(or change luminite to 99) I would love you for a little bit less than forever.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom