Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Now I remembered of Joker from Batman.

By the way, any extra information about that issue?

That happened only In expert mode world. Normal mode works fine. Gonna test the new version.

EDIT: Created new character, new world, expert mode then this: First.png Happened and the game crashed, tried to enter then this:Seconds.png happened and the game crashed again back to desktop with terraria not responding.

Last edited:
That happened only In expert mode world. Normal mode works fine. Gonna test the new version.

EDIT: Created new character, new world, expert mode then this:View attachment 75276 Happened and the game crashed, tried to enter then this:View attachment 75277 happened and the game crashed again back to desktop with terraria not responding.
Try to do this:
Create a new world, but during the entire world generation, hold the sun on the left edge of the screen.
Every house seems to be saying 'This is not valid housing'...
Screenshot?

Every house seems to be saying 'This is not valid housing'...

Apparently my game crashes whenever I try to enter a world now. Both on the Expert and the Normal one. It worked fine when I started, even the houses, but then they stopped functioning, and after restarting the game and trying to start up the world again, it just crashes to desktop. Guess I'm giving up for tonight.

i found a bug
i reached the quest molten lands exposition 1 and when i kill a underworld mob in the underworld the counter does not go down

Maybe one of the Traveling Merchant Dailies SHOULDN'T have you collecting fallen stars, given that those quests are something that you'll get during the day.

Try to do this:
Create a new world, but during the entire world generation, hold the sun on the left edge of the screen.
Works! The game started normally and no crashes. Now I can play Expert mode again.

Why no one posts a screenshot of the crash message!?!?!
It would be helpfull for debugging.
There isn't any crash message except terraria stopped working that I posted before

Is the demon scythe skill supposed to be so insanely over powered? I just killed WoF in 2 casts at about level 60. Does it scale with INT or something?

So, has anyone figured out how to access the skills and inventories of the npps?
The mod is currently wip, so you cannot access npplayer inventory or skills currently.
Is the demon scythe skill supposed to be so insanely over powered? I just killed WoF in 2 casts at about level 60. Does it scale with INT or something?
Good to know, nerfing.
Maybe one of the Traveling Merchant Dailies SHOULDN'T have you collecting fallen stars, given that those quests are something that you'll get during the day.
Changed to Ambers instead, but I believe I will have to change the exp reward aswell.
Sounds fair?

fair enough, all that requires is an extractinator and fossils on hand, not nearly as annoying as 25 fallen stars.
[DOUBLEPOST=1440973470,1440973238][/DOUBLEPOST]I think it's kinda weird that rangers fall victim to less XP due to the fact that they tend to stand still, I know i've been standing still for a bit and gotten little XP, maybe AFK debonus should be if there hasn't been a input for X time

Update Launched.
* Version 21
*- Fix for biome hunting quests not working correctly.
*- Demon Scythe skill will now correctly only deal 60% of weapon damage.
*- Demon Scythe skill will now only give a new scythe for every 20 levels.
*- On Travellers Export: Saga IV quest, the Travelling Merchant will ask for 25 Ambers, instead of 25 Fallen Stars.

Those interessed, be sure to post your screenshots for the N Terraria main thread.

Edit:
I think it's kinda weird that rangers fall victim to less XP due to the fact that they tend to stand still, I know i've been standing still for a bit and gotten little XP, maybe AFK debonus should be if there hasn't been a input for X time
The exp penalty were made for making the leveling take longer for those using summons or npplayers for afk leveling.

Back
Top Bottom