Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

i can understand that nterraria6 Is a WIP mod, But what happened to the NTerraria5 Races? i miss playing as a titan...

(Also. keep up the good work, i've been playing this mod since 1.2. and i frickin love it!)

Were you with npplayers? And check out if nothing else did not reset.

Had no npps with me at the time, and it seems to have only reset my basic level, and terrarian level. All my items and coins are where they should be.

My character does seem to still have the higher level quests he had taken though.

Had no npps with me at the time, and it seems to have only reset my basic level, and terrarian level. All my items and coins are where they should be.

My character does seem to still have the higher level quests he had taken though.
See if you did not change the game mode accidentally, different game modes have different levels.
i can understand that nterraria6 Is a WIP mod, But what happened to the NTerraria5 Races? i miss playing as a titan...

(Also. keep up the good work, i've been playing this mod since 1.2. and i frickin love it!)
Titan will return once it receives a revamp.

Update Launched.

Those interessed, be sure to post your screenshots for the N Terraria main thread.

Edit:

The exp penalty were made for making the leveling take longer for those using summons or npplayers for afk leveling.

Glad the demon scythes have been fixed, ive found out through testing that instead of 60% damage they were doing about 50,000% damage. I was doing well over 20k damage when i had my flower of frost in hand

The update is here! :D
Thanks Nakano (Naneko? :p) and team, you're awesome :33
Edit: No races yet, so I'll wait a little longer (but awesome anyway :33 )
Edit²:Nvm, I'm dumb xP

Last edited:
The update is here! :D
Thanks Nakano (Naneko? :p) and team, you're awesome :33
Edit: No races yet, so I'll wait a little longer (but awesome anyway :33 )
There are races, but things like Titan and onwards are not yet in. If I remember there is Human, Goblin, Demon, Skeleton, Zugitak and I think one more but it wasn't a very popular race choice

There are races, but things like Titan and onwards are not yet in. If I remember there is Human, Goblin, Demon, Skeleton, Zugitak and I think one more but it wasn't a very popular race choice
Thanks, I tried again and found how to change races... I am dumb xP
But I won't play yet anyway because the bunny race isn't there and most other races are too ugly (Like zugitak, a race that I'd like to play, but not with that goblin face.. and the goblins, obviously.). I'd play as a demon, but I stopped going for the "edgy" classes/races in games a long while ago and I now like to go for the cute classes/races.. unless I can mix both, like Reapers in Tera.
tl;dr
I'm dumb and found out how to change races but I'm still going to wait because I wanna play as the bunny race (or a resprited Zugitak)

Back
Top Bottom