Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Nakano, is it possible to add back the graveyard thingy? where you place a certain amount of gravestones and it will trigger it? also i was wondering if you could add that the more gravestones you place the more zombies will spawn? also set a limit for 30 gravestones please if you could. so theres not too many zombies. one more thing can you set the start graveyard thing to 10 gravestones? that would be great if you could.

Hey Nakano, is there anyway you can code a Linux launcher for NTerraria, I've been dying to play this update, and me and my friends were going to play multiplayer once the mod released multiplayer, but sadly enough I can't seem to get it to work on linux, and I think its because the exe's code isnt the same as the linux's executable file's code for Terraria. I would love it if you were able to make it compatible! If not that is fine and thanks with your time. :)

Hello, sorry for the nubby question but I looked up how to open the inventory and it says to open the inventory and then right click the NPP but nothing happens. Can someone help me out?

Mana usage -x% only reduces from the base mana usage of the weapon, and doesn't take away from the amount after INT/WIS stats are added. 20% only took off like 100 mana usage for me.

Just recently tried this out. Seems pretty broken IDK if I got the wrong version or what.
1 - The base class doesnt get skills past the basic passive and first aid, there are other skills that say they unlock with 5 points in the first passive skill but it doesnt work and they remain named ??????????? in the menu.
2 - The fighter class has completely different skills then what i found on the wikis.
3 - Only had a few races to choose from and the wiki shows quite a few, name missing from mine were titan, lihzard, slime and bunny. Is there an easy fix for the problems I mentioned or is this stuff just kinda broken cause of version compatability or something.
4 - Terraria is currently 1.3.0.8 and the file I downloaded, the forum said it was for that version but the installer itself says for .7 not .8 so....
1 - That is kinda intended, you will unlock new skills by changing class, the ???? are placeholders.
2 - Wiki is outdaded, not many people upgrade it to the most recent versions.
3 - They wasn't added yet, some of them might not come back and other might, might appear. (That remind me, gotta talk with nakano to remind him to place the bunny again in the mod.)
4 - No no no no, It says it runs with 1.3.0.8, but in reality it is being used 1.3.0.7. (cause let's face it, 1.3.0.8 is only important for mac and linux)
Hey it's only here i can't change between my party?
Pretty sure that is intended (and I think from vanilla too) that you can't change teams in single-player.
Nakano, is it possible to add back the graveyard thingy? where you place a certain amount of gravestones and it will trigger it? also i was wondering if you could add that the more gravestones you place the more zombies will spawn? also set a limit for 30 gravestones please if you could. so theres not too many zombies. one more thing can you set the start graveyard thing to 10 gravestones? that would be great if you could.
It probably will be back later, the NT6 versions for now it's a WIP for people to try it out, the problem with removing the limit of enemies spawn is that it would cause lag and in multiplayer it would cause the mobs desync issue again.
Hello, sorry for the nubby question but I looked up how to open the inventory and it says to open the inventory and then right click the NPP but nothing happens. Can someone help me out?
Not added yet. (but it is alredy in the codes and was tested, will be added later on)
is bloody near the name? if so the its an event
Crimson Biome.

I can confirm the spawn issue. 4/4 worlds have had a false corruption/crimson biome at spawn, with slimes, corruption/crimson worms, and no underground enemies, except for fish.
The wednesday event seems to be bugged then. And what is that of Crimson Worms? It exists?
Can't access npplayers inventories yet.

i has a bug, when i play as my main i can't see events but when i play as my npplayer to equip them (because i cant open their inventory yet *glares at nakano*) i can see them but when i switch back to my main i still cant see events with them
[DOUBLEPOST=1441270805,1441270592][/DOUBLEPOST]you know how the crimson underground is called "crimson innards" can you make the corruption underground "corrupt abyss"

With the bloody forest, try changing your date from Wednesday to something else and I also saw someone say that aim assist was causing it. I did the first option though.

. The base class doesnt get skills past the basic passive and first aid, there are other skills that say they unlock with 5 points in the first passive skill but it doesnt work and they remain named ??????????? in the menu.
1 - That is kinda intended, you will unlock new skills by changing class, the ???? are placeholders.
I "think" those are racial, one of those is demons scythe.
I duno what other two are for.

Been so long since I played NTerraria, so I ended up forgetting how to install it, I put content stuff in the terraria folder, but it seems that isn't working, can anyone gives me a run down on it?

Been so long since I played NTerraria, so I ended up forgetting how to install it, I put content stuff in the terraria folder, but it seems that isn't working, can anyone gives me a run down on it?
There's some nonsense with Gamelauncher. It seems very bugged and annoying. I just renamed the N Terraria executable to "Terraria.exe" and replaced the vanilla executable.

There's some nonsense with Gamelauncher. It seems very bugged and annoying. I just renamed the N Terraria executable to "Terraria.exe" and replaced the vanilla executable.
I'll confirm this works. I just tried this and worked first go, I think most are using game launcher or other methods which are causing issues

Back
Top Bottom