Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Yeah, I must have a bad installation then :rolleyes:; Mobifiers is currently off (didn't set it on world creation, if that affects anything)
Turning it off didn't seem to help, unless world difficulty does something screwy...
Difficulty other than normal have forced mobifiers.

Difficulty other than normal have forced mobifiers.
Well, then the issue lay in the over-abundance of mobified enemies. I'm okay with one or two every once in a while, but EVERY boss summoned has a mobifier attached to it (which usually results in massive knockback being given to it). I wouldn't mind fighting a being with the capacity to one hit kill me / have 5x the normal health if it didn't ALSO fly off the screen and despawn the moment you take a swing. World difficulties, therefore, need a tweak (or rather, a twisted arm)

Implemented a Refining system, which is not currently useable.
You can pay to refine an item up to + 10, once it is +10, the next refine you do will increase it's grade, but the refine level goes back to 0.
You can refine up to +10 and red named grade, which is the grade on the teaser.

Also implemented an system that might help on hardmode, Pierce and Immunity.
Pierce increases by a percent the damage you cause on enemy, and Immunity decreases the damage you receive from an enemy by a percent.
I guess N Terraria 3 or 4 had that feature.

Edit:. Also, made so you can refine armors, shields and fishing rod aswell, due to my first testing i ended up with 1200% fishing power, basically ever caught a fish, had to fix obviously.
With a worm i could get 2 golden crates o_O
Wow. So i can build a obviously OP weapons.

I suggest, when we play Suicide difficulty it increase all mobs base HP/ATK/DEF or something. And they can only hold positive Mobifiers and high chance to get multiple Mobifiers. So there's no pathetic or tiny bosses.
And of course the most important, the hitboxes.
This will make a suicide difficulty a really difficult to beat. Because present suicide difficulty is only grants mobs to hold multiple mobifiers imo.
Not recommended for new character.

Wow. So i can build a obviously OP weapons.

I suggest, when we play Suicide difficulty it increase all mobs base HP/ATK/DEF or something. And they can only hold positive Mobifiers and high chance to get multiple Mobifiers. So there's no pathetic or tiny bosses.
And of course the most important, the hitboxes.
This will make a suicide difficulty a really difficult to beat. Because present suicide difficulty is only grants mobs to hold multiple mobifiers imo.
Not recommended for new character.
Suicide and Champion are already revamped and being revamped in the next update. Don't worry ;) (We had to release that build before suicide was finished)

Refining system looks like it's gonna be awesome, Nakano. Can't wait for this to come out. Also figured out what your comment meant Ranger when I suggested a combine of the Frostspark Boots and Obsidian/Lava Boots. Is that a new item as of 5.4 or am I just an idiot?
Could also use a little help. I'm on the main quest to kill 20 Eater of Souls and exited Terraria mid quest which I know is a no-no. Now I can't complete the quest since it never counts the kills. Any way around this? I'm pretty sure I've seen the answer in here but after page 11 i started hitting my head on the keyboard.

Refining system looks like it's gonna be awesome, Nakano. Can't wait for this to come out. Also figured out what your comment meant Ranger when I suggested a combine of the Frostspark Boots and Obsidian/Lava Boots. Is that a new item as of 5.4 or am I just an idiot?
Could also use a little help. I'm on the main quest to kill 20 Eater of Souls and exited Terraria mid quest which I know is a no-no. Now I can't complete the quest since it never counts the kills. Any way around this? I'm pretty sure I've seen the answer in here but after page 11 i started hitting my head on the keyboard.
Have you tried to turn off the Mobifier ?
Anyway, the quest seems to be glitched or bugged. When i complete quest on a NPC. The dialog doesnt showed up. But there's a sound for the dialog and nothing shows.

Yeah. The Best mods of Terraria (i know so far) are Avalon/Exxo Avalon and N Terraria. (The Ultimate mod would probably be A FUSION of those mods... actually, with tApi, this would maybe possible. Though im not sure if you could get this "scaling system" <- cuz thats what calculates the stats, doesnt it? to work with modded items. But it should be.)

The last time i played the mod, it was on version 27, i was level 95, and i just couldnt beat plantera, even with hardcore lifesteal true dawns darkness (holy :red: this sword is a :red:ing BEAUTY) and it got kinda bored, and for some reason, i couldnt figure out how to get the bounty quests to work... the npc didnt give me any quests (at this point i already were at the point where it says "no storyline right now" (reach level 500))

Some bugs i had back then(im not sure if they are already fixed by now) In some quests where you have to defeat a certain amount of i.e. demon eyes, sometimes it counts, sometimes it doesnt. (I am pretty sure though thats because there are different "types" of those eyes And only the "Original" eyes count.)

1 - Yeah. The Best mods of Terraria (i know so far) are Avalon/Exxo Avalon and N Terraria. (The Ultimate mod would probably be A FUSION of those mods... actually, with tApi, this would maybe possible. Though im not sure if you could get this "scaling system" <- cuz thats what calculates the stats, doesnt it? to work with modded items. But it should be.)

2 - The last time i played the mod, it was on version 27, i was level 95, and i just couldnt beat plantera, even with hardcore lifesteal true dawns darkness (holy RED this sword is a REDing BEAUTY) and it got kinda bored, and for some reason, i couldnt figure out how to get the bounty quests to work... the npc didnt give me any quests (at this point i already were at the point where it says "no storyline right now" (reach level 500))

3 - Some bugs i had back then(im not sure if they are already fixed by now) In some quests where you have to defeat a certain amount of i.e. demon eyes, sometimes it counts, sometimes it doesnt. (I am pretty sure though thats because there are different "types" of those eyes And only the "Original" eyes count.)
1 - The NTerraria Avalon combination could be cool, but both mods have quite a bit of different things that would not really soo much together, still would be cool and the reason NTerraria isn't a tAPI mode is most likely because of the freedom of modding without any restrictions from the capacity of the tAPI and re-doing lots of stuff for newer versions of the tAPI.
2 - Update your mod to the lastest version and bounty quests are get on the latest version with the Arms Dealer.
3 - That one is alredy know.
what's mobifiers?
A modification on the mobs that makes them take more knockback,damage and also deal such, but by now they end up being more trouble-some then fun because of random hitbox issues, being knocked back to the moon and doing brutal damage, in the next update of the mod they will be locked to only Champion and Suicide game modes, Normal game mode won't have them anymore.

A modification on the mobs that makes them take more knockback,damage and also deal such, but by now they end up being more trouble-some then fun because of random hitbox issues, being knocked back to the moon and doing brutal damage, in the next update of the mod they will be locked to only Champion and Suicide game modes, Normal game mode won't have them anymore.
is it the reason there are gigantic and overpowered mobs?

Yes, and this can lead to some interesting results: I once had a solar eclipse going on, and i has a SWAMP THING KING KING (yes bouble king). It looked just like a normal Swamp thing king, but its hitbox was TWICE THE SIZE OF THIS THING. Everytime i tryed to fly over it (because it was strong enough to kill me one hit) i died because of the way too large hitbox. Also: I once had Skeletron prime, with an IMMORTAL LASER, a CANNON PRIME (which was very funny because it said: Prime cannon prime), and A SAW and VICE KING. WTF? Also: I even had a PATHETIC SLIME KING (Not the boss, but it had the mobifier "King" and "pathetic") Remove double mobefiers, I even had an IMMORTAL IMMORTAL Reaper.

Some other funny mobifiers i had:

Reaper Reaper

Swamp thing king king

Prim cannon prime

and some others i cant remember now. Also: if you stay in the holy, the bloody or the evil realm for too long, upon going back to the normal realm, there can be parts that stay hallowed, crimsoned or corrupted. (I even had some screenshots of the crimson and the corruption colliding. xD

Also the leveling curves are somewhat imbalanced. on Level 95 it took me around 1h to get level up. (i farmed in hardmode underworld, monsters with level 120-130. (i dont count the many deaths and the time it took me to get through the long long hellevator)

EDIT: "(bouble king)" is a typo. I dont even know what bouble means.

After updating this mod, I noticed a Lihzard race folder in the contents, under races. I like where this is goin.

Oh yeah, it's suggested a long while ago since it's more vanilla. IIRC, it will have bi-pedal and quad-pedal stances (When you use the racial skill, that is.) for speed differences.

How are people seeing the mobifiers? I just see the regular name. :/
Toggle the mobifiers in the game options. Even when it is off, it is still loaded on champion/suicide worlds. So you will get big enemies, with normal names.

It is some times a bug happens where it doesn't show name and some times the hit box is weird, double mobifiers of the same type, and bosses get modifiers and are harder to kill.

Yes, and this can lead to some interesting results: I once had a solar eclipse going on, and i has a SWAMP THING KING KING (yes bouble king). It looked just like a normal Swamp thing king, but its hitbox was TWICE THE SIZE OF THIS THING. Everytime i tryed to fly over it (because it was strong enough to kill me one hit) i died because of the way too large hitbox. Also: I once had Skeletron prime, with an IMMORTAL LASER, a CANNON PRIME (which was very funny because it said: Prime cannon prime), and A SAW and VICE KING. WTF? Also: I even had a PATHETIC SLIME KING (Not the boss, but it had the mobifier "King" and "pathetic") Remove double mobefiers, I even had an IMMORTAL IMMORTAL Reaper.

Some other funny mobifiers i had:

Reaper Reaper

Swamp thing king king

Prim cannon prime

and some others i cant remember now. Also: if you stay in the holy, the bloody or the evil realm for too long, upon going back to the normal realm, there can be parts that stay hallowed, crimsoned or corrupted. (I even had some screenshots of the crimson and the corruption colliding. xD

Also the leveling curves are somewhat imbalanced. on Level 95 it took me around 1h to get level up. (i farmed in hardmode underworld, monsters with level 120-130. (i dont count the many deaths and the time it took me to get through the long long hellevator)

EDIT: "(bouble king)" is a typo. I dont even know what bouble means.
Well, you get bouble mobifiers and already died from it.
I've ever get over SIX mobifiers. Three Prefixes and Three Suffixes.
Meh.

Back
Top Bottom