Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

One more question ! no more 1000 lv ? =c So sad... ctrl and shift to status is useless now =c free mode is almost like normal mode... without the huge and ridiculous levels... and status...

fix the drop rate as well! in this version, i killed 4 Eater of worlds and only got 13 shadow scales :( 300+ corrupt mobs to get 15 rotten chunks, same for lenses and demon eyes, and that with 30 points in luck- as a ranger i felt the need to get luck, or i would be stuck trying to get hunter.
Killed about literaly 40 queen bees to get the trophy.

fix the drop rate as well! in this version, i killed 4 Eater of worlds and only got 13 shadow scales :( 300+ corrupt mobs to get 15 rotten chunks, same for lenses and demon eyes, and that with 30 points in luck- as a ranger i felt the need to get luck, or i would be stuck trying to get hunter.
Killed about literaly 40 queen bees to get the trophy.
The mod doesn't change the drop rate (Me and Nakano alredy know how painful that would be to get a certain item from the nymph) and luck is best used for crits so I might say it's bad RNG for you.

You could develop a pirate class. I am not sure exactly what the advantages or disadvantages would be, so I'll leave that up to you, but maybe it could use the eye patch and the peg leg to help with the inspiration.
- PixelPillager

Was the droprate on Souls of Night/Light reduced? It says on the regular Terraria Gamepedia that the droprate is 1/5, but it seems to have been increased to 1/20. :(

Some updates ago, I reduced the drop rate of items to make LUK be more usefull.

How does it work exactly ? There should be some kind of equation table for the stats for more fine tuned gameplay. Pluses are not cutting it for me, lol.

P.S. Moonlord damage doesn't seem to scale correctly if at all.

How does it work exactly ? There should be some kind of equation table for the stats for more fine tuned gameplay. Pluses are not cutting it for me, lol.

P.S. Moonlord damage doesn't seem to scale correctly if at all.
I believe the penalty is reduced based on the LUK count.

And moonlord still have damage problems? Please specify?

I believe the penalty is reduced based on the LUK count.

And moonlord still have damage problems? Please specify?
Moon lord might be because I use .57 instead of .58 so I guess It could be me. Sorry for that. And about the LUK at what number does the drops start going up? I am just wondering , because I had a high LUK Character build in one of my playthroughs and it didnt seem to have that much effect, except the occasional bonus gold drop.

Hello, I wanted to ask what exactly is meant by the crossout words? Does it mean that no new races will come, or what?

Moon lord might be because I use .57 instead of .58 so I guess It could be me. Sorry for that. And about the LUK at what number does the drops start going up? I am just wondering , because I had a high LUK Character build in one of my playthroughs and it didnt seem to have that much effect, except the occasional bonus gold drop.
I'm not sure, but since the mod is mostly about grinding currently, I believe it is not that much of a bad thing.

Back
Top Bottom