Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Actually, there are plans on reimplementing them, but I believe I'll make them a bit rarer, because something too common ends up getting boring quickly, plus I could buff on the rewards the monsters give, and maybe even a boss music.

Beside one of the things I want to add on NTerraria are bosses. But the challenge will be to make them able to be melee attacked.

Mister @Nakano15 that would be great! But with a lot of HP each of those giants :) And, maybe during blood moons and eclipses, the thing could be much worse to the player ;)

Oh, and Terraria 1.3.1.1 runs very smooth until now.

It's a good thing that N Terraria it's a Stand Alone Mod, and not a T Mod Loader thing. T Mod doesn't run any well in my laptop, and in the laptop of a few of my friends.

Cheers!

Mister @Nakano15 that would be great! But with a lot of HP each of those giants :) And, maybe during blood moons and eclipses, the thing could be much worse to the player ;)

It's a good thing that N Terraria it's a Stand Alone Mod, and not a T Mod Loader thing. T Mod doesn't run any well in my laptop, and in the laptop of a few of my friends.

Cheers!

oh, oh, oh and. EVEN LARGER GIANT MOBS!!!
Imagine the possibilities! *drooling*

Motherslime as big as kingslime, Bone Serpent as thick as Eater of worlds. demon eyes as big as cthulhu!!! the possibilities are endless! *drooling*

Well...ALMOST as big :p
I'll settle it at 1/2 - 3/4 the size.

me and my friends are still looking forward to when multiplayer gets fixed so we can play n-terraria together again cause all hail Nakano for sucha great creation :p

oh, oh, oh and. EVEN LARGER GIANT MOBS!!!
Imagine the possibilities! *drooling*

Motherslime as big as kingslime, Bone Serpent as thick as Eater of worlds. demon eyes as big as cthulhu!!! the possibilities are endless! *drooling*

Well...ALMOST as big :p
I'll settle it at 1/2 - 3/4 the size.
NT 3 or 4 had a Bounty Hunt system.
The bounty hunt quest selected a random monster you faced previously during your gameplay, set a difficulty level for the quest, and gave the monster a name, if the player acquired the bounty quest from the Arms Dealer, the monster have a chance of spawning, depending on
the number of stars, the monster would end up spawning stronger.

And obviously, successfully completting the bounty quest gives you rewards based on difficulty.

Adding a system like that again would be very nice.

Cheers!
I believe tmod is a bit too complex for processors of notebooks to run, depending on how it were made.

Well it was more intended for the champion mobs. but I guess something similar can be used for the bounty system, and that the bounty system would make the target mob pherhaps stronger than champion mobs.

Maybe it could be like, you have to kill say, 10 of the mob, and the quest-mob will spawn?

Well it was more intended for the champion mobs. but I guess something similar can be used for the bounty system, and that the bounty system would make the target mob pherhaps stronger than champion mobs.

Maybe it could be like, you have to kill say, 10 of the mob, and the quest-mob will spawn?
Hum, that may be also another way of doing it.
Maybe some monsters must be lured out of their shelters by provoking or luring them, beside I got an idea.
Maybe on NT7 I could make it work so even if you does not check the bounty quest, you have the chance of finding that monster
while exploring, kind of like happens to fishing, where you can get the quest fish even if you does not talk to the angler about quest.
um... I'm using the latest version of N terraria (to my knowledge) and my game says 1.3.0.8... why?
You sure you want the answer?

Is there a way to play this right now? Does it require downgrading the standard game (and if so, how to do that.. the patcher only has up to v. 1.2.2)?

PVb79dQ.png

Is there a way to play this right now? Does it require downgrading the standard game (and if so, how to do that.. the patcher only has up to v. 1.2.2)?

PVb79dQ.png

Put the N terraria contents into the steam directory of Terraria, then just launch the NTerraria.Exe from within the Terraria steam folder.

Back
Top Bottom