Nakano's Quest Board

"SYSTEM: OUT OF MEMORY"
Defeat the 3 mechanical bosses in any order, but you must use a weapon from the pure ice biome. All pre mech armor and accessories are allowed.
The name is a reference to programs "freezing" when you run out of RAM or "memory" :)

"SYSTEM: OUT OF MEMORY"
Defeat the 3 mechanical bosses in any order, but you must use a weapon from the pure ice biome. All pre mech armor and accessories are allowed.
The name is a reference to programs "freezing" when you run out of RAM or "memory" :)
That "All pre mech armor and accessory" also counts the hallowed set?

nope, it has to be PRE mech, I guess you could use it after killing one though
Quest added, I've also updated the quest completting rules on the main post, telling that one will now need to show the inventory on the beggining of the recording of the video, if the quest has equipment requirement.

"Spray and Pray"
Defeat every boss in prehm (including WoF) using the Gatligator, tier 2 equipment allowed.
I picked the gatligator because it's an infuriating weapon to use and you aren't able to circumvent its drawback with chlorophyte bullets in prehm. I expect this challenge will be incredibly annoying even if it's not particularly difficult...

"Spray and Pray"
Defeat every boss in prehm (including WoF) using the Gatligator, tier 2 equipment allowed.
I picked the gatligator because it's an infuriating weapon to use and you aren't able to circumvent its drawback with chlorophyte bullets in prehm. I expect this challenge will be incredibly annoying even if it's not particularly difficult...
The quest board has reached 20 quests, and nobody has tried to complete them yet, so I guess I'll keep the quest count like this until a number of people completes some of them.

The quest board has reached 20 quests, and nobody has tried to complete them yet, so I guess I'll keep the quest count like this until a number of people completes some of them.
Alright, I guess it makes sense... I would try and do them but I don't have recording software...

Back
Top Bottom