Nakano's Quest Board

Nakano15

Terrarian
> Due to lack of interest or people participating of the quests, the bounty board is currently abandoned. <

Welcome to Nakano's Quest Board, here you can post, check, report and also watch completed quests that are for display here. The purpose of this thread is for people who wants to do some extra and non conventional challenges on the game, or to tell what kind of task you want to add. The quests offered here will not be limited to killing monsters or facing bosses, so that means popular Youtubers will not necessarily have completed all the requests here.

Compared to the older version of the Quest Board, there will be a few changes on the requirements for doing some of the missions, meaning that the task wont be easy depending on how far you are in the game. More changes may be added if there is the necessity of adding.

To post new quests:
The quest must have a name, and the objective must tell what the player should do to complete it. They shouldn't be absurdly easy, and I will give the star rating to the quest based on how hard I think that the objective is. Please avoid making variants of an existing request, unless It's necessary.

One thing that may hurt the star rating of the quest, aswell as it's difficulty, is if you don't specify the equipment tier the player may have equipped to do some low grade tasks, like an objective that is pre hardmode or even pre plantera, those needs the equipment tier to be told so the quest can't be completed with ease by using end game gear.

Currently, I wont place quests with their rewards on the list, since it may cause troubles in the future. Check the never asked questions bellow to know why.

To report a quest:
If you decide to do a quest, you will need to record a video of it in progress or take a photo showing the objective completed (depends on the quest objective), but the place It will be posted must be a site that wont delete the proof after some time, like Youtube and Imgur. You must then post either here or through a private message on my profile, with the quest name and the link of the proof (video or photo). If the proof beats the quest objective, not only I will tell you that you completed the quest, but also your name will be inserted on the list of players who completed that quest, alongside the link with the proof of the quest accomplishment. And since time is precious, if you have done a long gameplay and completed a quest during it, please post the link with the starting time before the time the objective requirement begins.

In case you are doing a video completting a quest with tier requirement, you will need to show your inventory on the beggining of the video.

If the quest proof contains or requires other players, be sure to add their nicknames on the quest report, aswell as have their approval before posting the proof.

Take note on the required equipment tier, your proof may be disqualified for using the wrong equipment set on the quest.

Here's the list of equipment tiers, in case a quest requirement asks for it:
Tier 1: Up to Gold and Platinum
Tier 2: Up to Molten set
Tier 3: Up to Hallowed Set
Tier 4: Up to Golem Set
Tier 5: Up to Luminite Set

In case you are doing a quest with mods installed, be sure to show in your proof videos or image the equipments you are using, by hovering the mouse over them and showing the status, so I can check if you are doing the challenge with a valid equipment for the tier, and also to check if you aren't cheating.

Your name in the quest complettion list will also recieve the [m] tag to tell that you've done it in a modded game, but that doesn't necessarily means you've cheated, instead is to make it fair for vanilla and modded players to know what kind of Terraria client they completed the quest on.

Now, you can check out the NAQ for this Quest Board thread.
Q: You're a modder, why don't you make a mod that allows creating and completting quests?
A: I don't really have that knowledge to create such a system yet, even more since it would involve a server and handling multiple clients. Without counting that I would need to think on how the players would be recognized online. Also, I want to watch people trying to complete the quests, It's quite entertaining.
Q: What kind of problems adding quest rewards could give?
A: Depends on the situation, either the one who posted the quest doesn't have enough of the items to give as reward, or the person may be away from the forums, and there is no way of claiming the reward. I only want to manage the quest board, so I don't really want to deal with problems related to quest rewards.

The quest list will be shown in the post bellow.

Last edited:
Quest List

• Star Rating: 3/5
  • Objective: Survive a Blood Moon without killing anything. You can't hide inside house or unaccessible places, either.
  • Tier: No requirement
  • Quest Giver: Nakano15
Players who completed this quest
  • Star Rating: 2/5
  • Objective: Defeat the Queen Bee while using only Bee Equipments. You will need the Bee set on the Vanity slot too. Must not be wearing any non bee equipments.
  • Tier: 2
  • Objective: Face the three Mechanical bosses without using Flight equipments and mounts.
  • Tier: 3
  • Objective: Face Skeletron the old way.
  • Tier: 2
  • Star Rating: 0/5
  • Objective: Find a way of making the world impossible for you to proceed.
  • Objective: Face and defeat the Pirate invasion while having 2 or more Angry Nimbuses attacking you. You must be in a open place.
  • Tier: 4
  • Star Rating: 5/5
  • Objective: Run for 10 seconds from the Dungeon Guardian. You must not be using Gravitation Potion or accessory. Timer resets if you evade a hit from the Dungeon Guardian.
  • Objective: Participate in a PvP match with all players in the match dressed like the Terraria developers.
  • Star Rating: 4/5
  • Objective: Survive an entire Blood Moon with another player. One player has to be dressed as a Bride, and the other as the Groom.
  • Tier: 1
  • Objective: Participate in a PvP match... Where everyone uses a Copper Shortsword...
  • Tier: No Requirement
  • Objective: Clear the surface from a part of the world from the Crimson or the Corruption, while wearing an Unicorn outfit.
  • Tier: No requirement.
  • Objective: Defeat the Moon Lord on the first day of your character.
  • Objective: Defeat the Plantera while in It's enraged state. It must not have been hurt by anything out of that state.
  • Tier: 4
  • Objective: Beat every boss in the game with only the rainbow gun.
  • Quest Giver: darkmega5
  • Objective:
    Beat the golem in its natural habitat. When the fight starts, use an anti-gravity hook and don't release it until the end of the fight. No lunar armors allowed.
  • Tier: Tier 4
  • Quest Giver: TheWorfer27
  • Objective: Appear in a youtuber's livestream gameplay video. Ps:. Show a replay of the time you appear on the video. The nickname must be relative to your forum user name, or else will not count.
  • Tier: No Requirement.
  • Objective: Defeat the Eater of Worlds while having the minimap and the sound turned off.
  • Tier: 1
  • Objective: Defeat the Destroyer while having the minimap and the sounds turned off.
  • Tier: 3
  • Objective: Face the Wall of Flesh without directly attacking it (swinging your weapon or using damage inflicting buffs or equipments), and be victorious. Single player only.
  • Objective: Defeat the 3 mechanical bosses in any order, but you must use a weapon from the pure ice biome. All pre mech armor and accessories are allowed.
  • Tier: 3. Boss equipments and weapons may only be useable after looting and crafting the equipment on the same gameplay. (Ex:. Hallowed set can only be equipped if you craft it from the loot of the boss in the gameplay video.)
  • Quest Giver: Omega Derpling

Be sure to check the information part on the main post to know how you can request or post a proof of quest complettion.

Last edited:
Ops, I didn't specified the difficulty. You choose.
Beside would be more challenging if you tried it on Hardmode.

I've added some more information for those who are playing with modded Terraria, you may try to do the quests in a modded Terraria too, but you will need to show in the proof the equipments you are using (not just the image, you have to hover them to show the description), so I can check if it's valid for the tier of the quest.

Also just wondering for the ninja ninja (the one im most likely gonna do) does it count if its on mobile? Because mobile doesnt have blood zombies and can you use wings? What armor?

Also just wondering for the ninja ninja (the one im most likely gonna do) does it count if its on mobile? Because mobile doesnt have blood zombies and can you use wings? What armor?
I set this thread on cross-platform session just to tell that any Terraria version can be used to do the quests.
As for the equipment, check out the information part of the thread to see what equipments are valid for the tier of the quest you are doing.
Just take it as base to find out what kind of equipments, items and accessories you can get up to that tier.
For example, If the quest tier goes up to molten set (last pre hardmode sets), you wont be able to use wings, but the carpet is still useable.

But based on the quest tier requirement, you don't need to restrict yourself by gear to do it.
I don't understand #4...
Skeletron used to be the final boss of Terraria.

I have an idea for a challenge!

beat every boss in the game with only the rainbow gun

I have an idea for a challenge!

beat every boss in the game with only the rainbow gun
That's actually nice, and hardcore. Since It's about beating all bosses, I guess there's no tier requirement at all.
I'll add it to the list.
But just to make sure, only the rainbow gun as weapon, right?

Challenge idea!
Beat the golem in its natural habitat. When the fight starts, use an anti-gravity hook and don't release it until the end of the fight. No lunar armors allowed.

Challenge idea!
That's actually a nice challenge idea, adding to the list.

Beside would be nice if people also tried to complete the quests...

Objective: Face the three Mechanical bosses without using Flight equipments and mounts.
What's included in this list? I'm assuming formal wings and stuff like Rocket Boots and its brethren.

Are items that grant extra jumps legal? Like, can I use balloon accessories along with Frog Leg?

Is it also safe to assume this doesn't imply fighting all three at once?

Also "Tier 3: Up to Hallowed Set"
That means stuff crafted from Hallowed Bars, such as armors, correct? Nothing post-mech.

I think most people just don't know how to record these things.
I believe, I still use Bandicam for video recording.

What's included in this list? I'm assuming formal wings and stuff like Rocket Boots and its brethren.

Are items that grant extra jumps legal? Like, can I use balloon accessories along with Frog Leg?

Is it also safe to assume this doesn't imply fighting all three at once?

Also "Tier 3: Up to Hallowed Set"
That means stuff crafted from Hallowed Bars, such as armors, correct? Nothing post-mech.
No wings and flying mounts, so no ufos either.
Extra jump items are alright, balloon accessories too, aswell as any item that increases jump height.

You may pick if you want to fight all three of them at once or not, but I guess It would be way cooler to face all three of them at once.

Back
Top Bottom