Name 1 habit that you simply cant shake in Terraria.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rantanrave

Terrarian
There is always that 1 little thing you ALWAYS do in every world, and you do it the same way every time.

For me, I ALWAYS put water at the bottom of my hellavator in order to stop fall dmg, even though I have wings, hooks, horseshoes and whatever to prevent that.

So dont be shy, come clean with the little thing you always do.

EDIT: I have all my original tools!
So do I
Heltong

its impossible for me to dodge a paladin, every time it hits me
"YESS FINALY DODGED IT!" *hammer hits me on the way down*
-_-
i also always want to skip to the latest tier when available, for example, i have never EVER made a pick out of iron, silver tungsten or lead, always platinum or gold and corruption picks, or with wings i go for the ice golems
weapon wise i skip to golden shower then megashark

Last edited:
Hmm. Here's one: Whenever I pillage a world's valuables I come across the dungeon too ofcourse. And I just can't leave the world after first rescuing the mechanic out of that nasty dungeon (aka making a crappy house for her on the surface), even though I'll delete the world afterwards anyway.

I also like to sell my copper to her, since she needs to make wire! :confused:

The ability to incessantly flatten and smooth out terrain from
Rough but natural >to> smooth >to> no bumps anywhere and rather streamlined >to> blocky and stupid because now it's a bunch of cubes with diagonals to make it look more symmetrically 'natural' which believe me is an oxymoron.
Same issue in Minecraft.

I have a habit of always enshrining the original spawn point with wood and a campfire. Later I always make a treasure room and place all my money in it as money blocks. I Also absolutly must always have my favorite weapon on the far left slot, and the hook I'm using in the far right.

Edit...I have too many habits and need help lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom