Name 1 habit that you simply cant shake in Terraria.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • I skim the surface of the overworld until I die or reach the ocean and use a recall potion at the last moment while drowning
  • I cry because the world isn't a crimson because I only get corruption worlds
  • I go mining for a long time until getting gravitation potions
  • I make a house because I realise that my guide could've died any night because I took so long
  • I go mining some more until I'm ready to take on a boss
  • I scream because the EoC spawned without me having an arena, then realise that he's a wimp
  • I go and beat the EoW a few times because Molotov Cocktails are moderately OP for a beginning game item
  • I make some pimp armour so then I can kill the Queen Bee using a delicious gun acquired from shadow orbs
  • I turn into a summoner/gunslinger
  • I sort everything into chests and money MUST HAVE IT'S OWN CHEST OR BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN OBVIOUSLY
My take on these, in order:
  • I do that too
  • Corruption is better, and I get Crimson a lot, so I don't care
  • Gravitation Potions? I never use those.
  • Same, especially in my tAPI playthrough
  • Same, except I'm more waiting for a boss instead
  • It never naturally spawns for me, I always use the Suspicious Looking Eye before it can.
  • To this day, I've never used a Molotov because I've always forgotten. EoW I just use piercing weapons.
  • Only fought Queen Bee on one PC world, and one Console world (using an Abeemination for the Console one 'cause it was a 1.1 world)
  • Gunslinger/Mage for me.
  • Wait, sorting stuff? I've never done that, always just started then got bored right away. Money usually goes in the first chest I place down.

I think my main thing is not wanting to let any accessories go even if they are worthless. Which makes it so I have space and other issues. D;

I think mine would be using the Ctrl key to open my inventory, and the Enter key for chat (instead of T), and arranging my hotbar in this order:
Pickaxe, axe (or magic weapon), sword, spear, bow or repeater, anything else, healing potions, stone, glowsticks or torches. Even in Minecraft.

i always have my inventory sorted out like this
2015-02-25_00001.jpg and if i don't i move around my items

~I always make double block thick pretty houses, I cant do wood box's anymore :l
~Torch's ARE ALWAYS LAST SPOT ON HOTBAR
~I have to theme my characters like ice mage :l
~no more then 2 weapons at any time ever
~must do everything myself and from the start from scratch :l
~default spawn must always be made nice looking

I always, always, ALWAYS take forever constructing a base, because I'm a perfectionist and want to make it look nice. It may sound funny, but it's no laughing matter when you have ten NPCs waiting to get into your house and you're too busy creating armor halls and herb gardens to take note.

Reactions: Eos
I don't use torches, any range item, I never get rid of my old summons,I just store them in chests, and whenever I sort my chests, 10 seconds later I have random stuff in chests.

THE TORCHES
THE TORCHES IN THE HOUSES MUST BE EXACTLY ALIGNED, 5 BLOCKS APART, 2 BLOCKS AWAY FROM THE WALL, 4 BLOCKS FROM THE GROUND

always XD

After getting master ninja gear, I got used to double tap movement key to dash and enter running mode immediately. Now I'm playing without master ninja gear, but still press movement key twice.

After getting master ninja gear, I got used to double tap movement key to dash and enter running mode immediately. Now I'm playing without master ninja gear, but still press movement key twice.
I do something far worse than that. I start a new character and always forget that I can take fall damage. :nurseeek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom