Name a boss you found easy, contrary to popular belief.

I guess maybe I just cheesed the moon lord, but he was super easy. Didnt use any potions or potion buffs, my gear accesories werent really optimized, I didnt even have max life (my max is 445 currently) I dont mind cheesing bosses though and I still found it fun to kick his :red:.

I guess maybe I just cheesed the moon lord, but he was super easy. Didnt use any potions or potion buffs, my gear accesories werent really optimized, I didnt even have max life (my max is 445 currently) I dont mind cheesing bosses though and I still found it fun to kick his :red:.
Some bump there! Any boss can be easy if you have the right set up.

Some bump there! Any boss can be easy if you have the right set up.
It was only 3rd down the page, barely a bump :p Plus I only just killed moon lord last night but didnt feel like It was worth starting its own thread sharing my excitement :p

(ok 3rd down, on page 4 lol. oops)

Prime for me is easier than the other mechs, despite his reputation as being the most difficult of the three. I also find golem easier than plantera.

I actually found a really easy way to beat the moonlord on expert the other day.
You build a long skybridge, put a teleporter on each each, and build some solid platforms to block the laser. But campfires, star bottles and heart lanterns everywhere.
Have a suit of specter armor with both helmets, buff potions, unicorn mount and razorwind typhoon.

You just keep riding along the bridge, spamming razorwind and running into platforms, switching to the hood when needed.

Moon Lord is a very easily exploitable boss, yes, so he's very "easy". His difficulty comes from fighting him in open-air, and not using the "run away in UFO and Discord to dodge the laser" strategy. When fighting bosses "fair", shall we say, I'd argue that Moon Lord is definitely the hardest when playing alone.

I actually found a really easy way to beat the moonlord on expert the other day.
You build a long skybridge, put a teleporter on each each, and build some solid platforms to block the laser. But campfires, star bottles and heart lanterns everywhere.
Have a suit of specter armor with both helmets, buff potions, unicorn mount and razorwind typhoon.

You just keep riding along the bridge, spamming razorwind and running into platforms, switching to the hood when needed.
That sounds similar to how I did it, except stardust dragon /solar eruption did all the work and I didnt use any buffs

I've restarted my characters/worlds a few times, but I've only ever gotten into hardmode in one of my worlds and I got all the way up to Plantera (but never beat it). In that particular playthrough, which was my first and only encounter with hardmode, I had one heck of a time with the Twins and the Destroyer. Each took me something like 5+ tries to beat. And then there was Skeletron Prime, who was surprisingly easy compared to the others. He only took 2 tries, and that's only because I ran out of time on the first try, because I totally would have won if I'd had an extra minute.

Skeletron Prime is very easy. I have never lost in a fight with him.
I never really found it hard to avoid his attacks. The only part I ever found difficult was getting all that damage in just 9 minutes. Now that I use potions, arenas, and strategies, he's a piece of cake.

Expert mode and normal: Eye and brain of Cthulu, Skeletron, The Twins, Golem, Eater of worlds, The Destroyer, The Queen, King Slime, Wall of Flesh, Skeleton Prime and Lunatic Cultist.

Back
Top Bottom