Name a boss you found easy, contrary to popular belief.

Discussion in 'The Crossroads: General Cross-Platform Talk' started by ArmyFrog, May 17, 2016.

1. WingedOracle

WingedOracle Eye of Cthulhu

Plantera. I was able to defeat her on the first try with just a dart pistol/ichor darts.

GawenStarTeller likes this.
  2. Sm-ArtThings

Sm-ArtThings Terrarian

Skeletron Prime. I beat it in two tries compared to at least 15 for the Twins. The Twins can piss off into oblivion forever.

3. McFlurry_Chan

McFlurry_Chan Skeletron Prime

Skeletron Prime & Moon Lord
    Beat both of theme first try, and Expert Moon Lord in 2

4. TheThirdTwin

TheThirdTwin Terrarian

I personally found the Twins to be the easiest mech, but that's probably because I tend to shy away from melee weapons and melee armor. The Destroyer is really tough if you haven't defeated the Twins and gotten the Magical Harp, but with the Harp, he's dead in no time flat. The Golem is one of the easiest bosses I've faced, but that's probably for the same reason the Twins are easy for me.

5. TheWorfer27

TheWorfer27 Retinazer

Plantera and cultist get whooped easily

6. Yello_X

Yello_X Plantera

King Slime lol
    Actually, Duke Fishron because I nearly killed him on first try (Yay Dragon Armor!), but wing time died and I fell directly on the Cthulhunado.

7. ShadowOfDarkness

ShadowOfDarkness Terrarian

Pumpkin Moon was easier than I thought.
    Fishron wasn't too bad.
    Golem is EZ.
    Moon Lord isn't all that bad, I think I killed him the second or third time I tried.

8. Plantera, if I recall correctly. Skeletron Prime as well.

9. ShadowOfDarkness

Ah yes, I forgot about Plantera, I think I died several times, before I realized literally all I needed was Wings, Boots, (for speed) and a Piranha Gun, and whatever other Accessories I wanted, as uneccesary as they were.

Still haven't beaten 1.2.4 Enraged Plantera, and I assume 1.3.5 would be way too easy, considering the Lunar Events and Moon Lord.

10. Jermworm

Jermworm Terrarian

The wall of flesh was the second easiest and skeletron PRIME was 1st

11. The Piranha gun is post-Plantera. Unless you meant you used it to grind Plantera's drops after defeating her.

12. Bubby Aurora

Bubby Aurora The Destroyer

I defeated Golem, Eater of Worlds, and The Destroyer first try.

13. ShadowOfDarkness

Yeah, all you gotta do is use a weapon that can clip her while she is stuck in a mass of blocks, she can't really hit you, you just fly around, keep her stuck, and you're good. After that, just Piranha Gun and dodging, with her stuck in blocks the whole time is great.

Commissioner Tadpole likes this.
  14. Sockmonkey367

Sockmonkey367 Official Terrarian

Cultist and Planty

15. vonvon

vonvon Terrarian

Expert eater of world. I seen so many guides that say its hard, but i beat it with out moving no buffs 1st try.

Cjjedik likes this.
  16. Snappy_Guardian

Snappy_Guardian Steampunker

Lunatic Cultist.

17. GeoDashPro51

GeoDashPro51 Terrarian

Hmm, well I only play expert (well, revengeance but that's modded)
    So from when I played expert, I'd have to say that not counting Moon lord since that's the final boss and meant to be the hardest, it'd have to be Wall of Flesh.

18. TerraShan

TerraShan Terrarian

Only recently doing a proper expert run but wof is so hard I'm doing multiplayer expert but still, so hard

19. Zekeram12

Zekeram12 Golem

I've been playing through the game again (technically, it's complicated) and I found that the twins are probably easier to deal with without cheesing than the Destroyer. Then again I have yet to beat the Destroyer, only died to him, so...
    But yeah, the twins weren't actually that bad. Admittedly my hands were shaking through the whole fight, and by the end trembling so hard I had troubles hitting the heal button on the nurse, but they're not as bad as everyone makes them out to be. Heck, on my winning run they were both in phase 2 for a little bit!
    However, the fight taught me a valuable lesson: no boss can keep up with a minecart.

20. computerfan0

computerfan0 Skeletron Prime

I found Skeletron (normal, never played expert) pretty easy. I had 300HP, meteor armour and a space gun at the time. My arena was simply the dungeon roof flattened with a platform extension at the end.

Meanwhile, I found WOF hard. Lots of people say he's easy, but my character (400HP, meteor armour, fire flower while mana was full and space gun when refilling) died over and over to it. Eventually I killed it and released the ancient spirits of light and dark. The corruption strip went right through where I killed the WOF.

Sockmonkey367 likes this.