Name a boss you found easy, contrary to popular belief.

Duke Fishron has always been easier for me, once I got the hang of him. I wouldn't say he's a cake walk, but with practice, he's a relatively easy boss, and one that's actually fairly easy to do a "no damage" run on.

There seem to be some people who can never figure him our or beat him now matter how many times they try, and that's why that stands out to me.
In normal mode I would agree with you, but in expert mode 0_o
Uh yeah I will not touch this guy until I have the lunar tier equipment... That phase 3...

The Destroyer has always been the easiest mech thanks to the probes sometimes dropping a heart. in fact On expert mode I can only beat the twins if the destroyer is also present... (though this requires an arena to deflect his laser spam which will murder you)

The Cultist is also pretty easy once you get the pattern down, still a fun fight other than the lack of loot...

skeletron prime on expert mode. Easiest thing me and my friend did. it litterally spawned one night as we were going to fight the twins and we decided to conserve our buffs as we thought we we're going to died, but we killed it and we never got down to half of our health

Duke Fishron has always been easier for me, once I got the hang of him. I wouldn't say he's a cake walk, but with practice, he's a relatively easy boss, and one that's actually fairly easy to do a "no damage" run on.

There seem to be some people who can never figure him our or beat him now matter how many times they try, and that's why that stands out to me.
I actually had so much trouble with Duke Fishron, I had to beat Moon Lord first..yes..fr me Duke Fishron is harder than Moon Lord.

Plantera for me. I thought my preparation of a huge arena with teleporters and my best weapons would be scant effort against it. Then it went down easy. Four times in a row.

The Twins. I don't know why, but i'm scared of fighting them the most out of all mechanical bossess, but tend to do the best against them. One time i buffed myself up, and won the fight, just to realize that i still had my fishing armor on and forgot to switch :D

The reason why is Duke is the type of boss who demands you play by the right rules. Every single fight up to this one (talking Normal Mode) can be made relatively trivial with the right preparations. The winning strategy there is something anyone can do; drink ironskin and regen potions, get Well Fed, stand by campfire and heart lantern, and wear whatever gives the most defense. In most cases, you pretty much can't die. Even if you don't go through all these lengths, the point is, these bosses are pretty easily beatable without "learning" them through sheer stats and strategy.

Duke throws that out the window. It's still POSSIBLE to blunder to a victory, but much more advanced and specific in the prepwork needed. He's pretty much designed from the ground up to murder a player who coasted through the rest of the game without fully learning HOW to dodge. I find it interesting that a lot of the same strategy in dodging Eye of Cthulhu works for Duke, just on a much larger scale. Difference was, it was pretty easy to beat EoC while getting hit every second there is, not the case for Duke.

During my last few playthroughs I've found Plantera much easier than I remember him being back in early 1.2. Really all you need to do to beat him is just get a good pair of wings and a weapon that can hit though his tentacles, build an open arena to fight him in, and circle around him until he dies. Potions also help since things get pretty chaotic when he starts using the thorn balls, but as long as you're good enough at dodging they aren't necessary.

Also, I don't think this goes against popular belief, but the Golem is way too easy considering he used to be the final boss. Losing to him is like dying in a Kirby game, it should only happen when you're goofing off and playing too recklessly, and even then you should still win 90% of the time.

Skeletron Prime is the easiest Mechanical Boss, especially in Expert Mode. Twins is probably the most challenging for me, especially if you're melee.

As soon as you understand skeletrons attack pattern he is pretty easy. The only problem in expert is not having a proper arena. Movement is key, cause if you don't dodge, you die, skeletron is the first reall challenge, ever wof is easy, bees knees shreds him. The only problem with queen bee is the poison. Boc/Eow is frankly a pushover, water bolt or another aoe weapons work well.
Huh, thanks for that! 10 months of playing Terraria and I still have much to learn... :D

The twins. I mean, I don't think anyone finds them hard anymore, but at the time I beat them, almost everyone seemed to. Despite that, I would've beaten them on my first try, had I not obtained the mechanical eye about 4 minutes into hard mode and spawned them right away for no reason (other than for teh lelz).

They argue if the twins or prime is the hardest....I'm here struggling to defeat the destroyer....

I haven't fought them in a while (in fact, never fought them since 1.2.4) but I found the Twins and Skeletron Prime to be pretty easy. It took me a few attempts to kill the destroyer.

Twins were easy, and the Moon Lord was hard, but not as hard as people say. All I did was run away and dodge attacks while shooting my snowman cannon lol, but I did have some help.

Edit: destroyer is easy too

The Loony Cultists And his Gang. Just 1-hit KO them, and you're done! Also, what is the point of the Ancient Vision? Where does he even spawn? I only ever saw him on the Official Terraria Wiki.

Skeletron Prime - many people say he's the hardest of all three Mechanical Bosses. Honestly, I've had more trouble with Spazmatism during The Twins bossfight. SP is almost like the regular Skeletron, just a bit harder.

Lunatic Cultist - died like once in Single Player (not counting MP where his health can be extremely high in Expert) when I didn't know his pattern. Even if he's fast, his attacks aren't that hard to dodge and they mostly don't deal that much damage. This battle is even easier if you've an UFO/Fishron mount.

Back
Top Bottom