Name a boss you found easy, contrary to popular belief.

Skeletron Prime. I beat it in two tries compared to at least 15 for the Twins. The Twins can piss off into oblivion forever.

I personally found the Twins to be the easiest mech, but that's probably because I tend to shy away from melee weapons and melee armor. The Destroyer is really tough if you haven't defeated the Twins and gotten the Magical Harp, but with the Harp, he's dead in no time flat. The Golem is one of the easiest bosses I've faced, but that's probably for the same reason the Twins are easy for me.

King Slime lol
Actually, Duke Fishron because I nearly killed him on first try (Yay Dragon Armor!), but wing time died and I fell directly on the Cthulhunado.

Pumpkin Moon was easier than I thought.
Fishron wasn't too bad.
Golem is EZ.
Moon Lord isn't all that bad, I think I killed him the second or third time I tried.

Ah yes, I forgot about Plantera, I think I died several times, before I realized literally all I needed was Wings, Boots, (for speed) and a Piranha Gun, and whatever other Accessories I wanted, as uneccesary as they were.

Still haven't beaten 1.2.4 Enraged Plantera, and I assume 1.3.5 would be way too easy, considering the Lunar Events and Moon Lord.

Ah yes, I forgot about Plantera, I think I died several times, before I realized literally all I needed was Wings, Boots, (for speed) and a Piranha Gun, and whatever other Accessories I wanted, as uneccesary as they were.

Still haven't beaten 1.2.4 Enraged Plantera, and I assume 1.3.5 would be way too easy, considering the Lunar Events and Moon Lord.
The Piranha gun is post-Plantera. Unless you meant you used it to grind Plantera's drops after defeating her.

The Piranha gun is post-Plantera. Unless you meant you used it to grind Plantera's drops after defeating her.
Yeah, all you gotta do is use a weapon that can clip her while she is stuck in a mass of blocks, she can't really hit you, you just fly around, keep her stuck, and you're good. After that, just Piranha Gun and dodging, with her stuck in blocks the whole time is great.

Hmm, well I only play expert (well, revengeance but that's modded)
So from when I played expert, I'd have to say that not counting Moon lord since that's the final boss and meant to be the hardest, it'd have to be Wall of Flesh.

I've been playing through the game again (technically, it's complicated) and I found that the twins are probably easier to deal with without cheesing than the Destroyer. Then again I have yet to beat the Destroyer, only died to him, so...
But yeah, the twins weren't actually that bad. Admittedly my hands were shaking through the whole fight, and by the end trembling so hard I had troubles hitting the heal button on the nurse, but they're not as bad as everyone makes them out to be. Heck, on my winning run they were both in phase 2 for a little bit!
However, the fight taught me a valuable lesson: no boss can keep up with a minecart.

I found Skeletron (normal, never played expert) pretty easy. I had 300HP, meteor armour and a space gun at the time. My arena was simply the dungeon roof flattened with a platform extension at the end.

Meanwhile, I found WOF hard. Lots of people say he's easy, but my character (400HP, meteor armour, fire flower while mana was full and space gun when refilling) died over and over to it. Eventually I killed it and released the ancient spirits of light and dark. The corruption strip went right through where I killed the WOF.

Back
Top Bottom