Name a boss you found easy, contrary to popular belief.

ArmyFrog

Plantera
Which bosses did you defeat with ease, despite everyone saying that they are super hard?
For me it would have to be the following:
Expert Mode Eater of Worlds
Expert Mode Wall of Flesh
Plantera
Lunatic Cultist
Skeletron Prime

Last edited:
For me, it was the exact opposite. I found the Moon Lord the most challenging, despite everyone saying he is easy.

Reactions: ASG
Duke Fishron and Lunatic Cultist for me. (On both Normal and Expert Mode)

Duke Fishron is certainly not easy, however in the times I have dealt with it, it hasn't been nearly as difficult as people make it out to be. It also has only taken a few tries overall before I defeat Duke Fishron as well. I've also been able to defeat it before beating Plantera which makes the Plantera and Golem fights much easier.

I only lost to the Lunatic Cultist the 1st time I ever fought them on the day 1.3 1st came out. And after the 1st defeat, I understood the Cultist's patterns and haven't lost to it since then. They aren't too difficult to dodge overall.

The Twins, normal mode and expert mode. Like, I don't really get at all why everyone seems to find them so difficult. I guess there are two bosses attacking you at once so that could be kind of difficult to deal with, but all of their attacks are really easy to dodge, even when put together. I honestly had a harder time with the Destroyer in my first playthrough.
I guess another, although to a lesser extent, would be Plantera. Plantera's the same kind of case where just dodging makes the whole fight a lot easier, but I there's also the additional difficulty of having to fight underground so I won't say it's a really easy fight. Plus, Plantera gets a lot more difficult in expert mode.

I've never quite understood why everyone says that Plantera is so tough. Like, maybe in expert mode, but all you need to do is lead it to a space in the jungle with enough room and hit it with a ranged weapon while leading it in a circle. Also contrary to popular belief I find the Golem difficult to defeat despite everyone saying he's easy, although that might be because I haven't fought it many times and really don't know how to.

The same can be said for the mechanical bosses: everyone says that Skeletron Prime is by far the most difficult and that the Destroyer is a joke with a piercing weapon, but for me it's always been the other way around (minus the whole piercing things for Skeletron Prime) with the Twins in the middle. I think it has something to do with the fact I don't like to set up arenas so I just fight bosses in the flatest naturally generated space I can find, and with how long the Destroyer is, it's awfully hard to find space to land on that wouldn't make me take damage.

Skeletron prime was easy for me as well...I fought golem immediately after planters with no pots and won..

Out of all of the bosses I fought that are considered really tough, Plantera was by far the easiest. I guess most people don't get the best items they can get before fighting her, because I had no trouble at all with a set of Turtle Armor and a Terra Blade, and it's only gotten easier since 1.3 with the introduction of Yo-Yo's.

Fishron, Plantera, and Lunatic Cultist are very easy for me. Haven't fought any of them in expert mode though, so that could change.

I made sure to have all the best gear possible when I was ready to fight the Cultist. I had no knowledge of the battle beforehand, so I wasn't sure what to expect.
He was down in 20 seconds flat. Xeno Staff OP.

Duke Fishron, but that's mainly cause I had the UFO and
Ocram on XBOX, but mainly because of 1.2 content.

The Twins and the Cultist. There's such a big aura surrounding the Twins making them out to be super hard. The first time I fought them (which was on mobile) I found them a little hard, but on the PC version they were a pushover! As for expert mode, I haven't tried them yet, but time will tell.

As for the Cultist... well... as a mage, I used Spectre Armour, Razorblade Typhoon and the Throwing Hammer, and I killed him in about 3 minutes (probably even less) with no potions so... yeah. :redspin:

Expert brain of cuthulu, although come to think of it, I never heard of someone thinking him as hard.
Also, lunatic cultist, was super easy. I beet him without buffs, using a scourge of corruptor.

Lunatic Cultist. Both normal and expert
If you happened defeat Fishron already and have UFO/CuteDuke, this fight becomes extremely easy. Go in a circle and spam any homing weapon. When he summon clones just be close and hit the one with white eyes.

Back
Top Bottom