Name an underrated weapon that you like from a video game.

Is this about coolness or usefulness?

For coolness I would go with Morpho Knights sword from Kirby.
For usefulness I would go with the poison glaive from Minecraft Dungeons.

Wand of sparking, I actually used it a decent amount during my first playthrough since I didn't have much mana. It's over hated

I think people find iron in minecraft only useful for stuff like rails and restone contraptions.I feel like iron swords are underrated simply becuse they don't have as much damage.

Eventide is only underrated cuz its not a summon weapon, and people CLAIM its not viable post moon lord, they just don't know how to use it well

Axe's in minecraft are overrated, it only does 2 more damage, but is just way to slow. Not a fair trade off in PVP.

Not sure if this is underated but I don't see it brought up often outside the prey community is the GLOO cannon, if that doesn't count as a weapon than the next is the unmaykr from DOOM eternal.

Doesn't that mean it's over-rated then? If people are saying it's more effective than it actually is and calling it OP when it's not?

Last edited:
Most people don't really like the Pulse Rifle in Dead Space, but I find it great for keeping the Necromorphs at bay. It's secondary ability is okay in the first game but in the second game it gets amazing.

The VECT9 Assault Rifle (Modernized M4A1 Carbine) in Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour on iOS and Android, the VECT9 was an early level Assault Rifle that players could buy after the SOCAR-S A1 Assault Rifle (The first primary weapon you’re given in the game). The VECT9 had very high damage, and was perfect for a counter-sniper weapon, it sported a low rate of fire of 420 RPM for slight accuracy at long ranges which is a maximum of 85M! Can you believe that?! How insane is 85M for an assault rifle like this?! This weapon has a normal clip size of 20, which isn’t enough to keep battling people with this gun, so Extended Magazines is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to use. This weapon has some poor handling, mobility, and clip size (as I mentioned). This was one of the first weapons in the game to be patched with a slight buff, this gun’s shots to kill at long range has been lowered from 5 to 4, making this weapon HIGHLY POTENTIAL for killing snipers at an extreme distance. Pair this weapon with either a CTS Scope (Combat Telescopic Sight), Drop Compensator scope, or Thermal LCD scope to see enemies far away, add the Recoil Booster to deal more damage, then attach accuracy foregrip to lower the considerably highly upwards recoil, and then it becomes a Mid-to-Long Range Powerhouse! It is far superior than the UFIA PSD-2 (Futuristic G36C Look-alike).
D6B07A3D-EA0B-4311-B8E0-5BD9BA81788E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom