Name an underrated weapon that you like from a video game.

Frying pans, specifically ones with the horrifying imprints of past victim's faces decorating it, to strike fear in the hearts of those that may be next.

Also your backpack/purse/inventory filled to the brim with all manner of stupidity that players pick up and hoard. The weight of which will spell doom upon any it's swung at

explosive weapons in modern fps games. i absolutely love using them but they are very often overshadowed by assault rifles and the like.
(oh yeah and melee weapons that go bonk (bats, pans, etc.))

The Tesla Rifle and Blast Battery from Mod of Redemption. Everyone always usually does Druid Class in the mod, leaving behind the cool weapons of the normal classes. On my first playthrough of the mod a week ago, I was Ranged mostly (I used other weapons too, but with a heavy lean towards Ranged), and some of the Ranged guns were really awesome, like the one from King Slayer III, and much more!

In Halo CE, it's the Needler. Yes it may easily be the worst weapon, but one can't deny that skewering en enemy full of needles which proceed to blow it up (sometimes twice because each explosion takes seven needles) is fun. Plus, it's quite low-maintenance because there's many enemies that use it and, unlike the plasma guns, you don't have to keep on switching them because it uses a normal magazine instead of batteries.
For Fallout: New Vegas, I honestly feel like the Trail Carbine is the best-looking lever-action yet it's grossly overshadowed due to the Brush Gun above it and the Cowboy Repeater below in spite of being a great middle ground that can even be modded into a decent sniper rifle. I also think that the Single Shotgun is better than the Caravan Shotgun due to being more accurate and having proper sights. Finally, I often see people complain about the Automatic Rifle's poor accuracy, but I really like it both because I'm a sucker for slow-firing automatic guns and because it still hits rather hard.
In Terratech, one thing I was surprised is to see people on the subreddit rib Venture stuff, but I really liked it because my favorite builds are prop planes and similar stuff, plus the missiles are easily the best at keeping up with the fast plane you can easily come up with.

The unbound keyblade from dream drop distance.

It is usually overshadowed by the ultima keyblade as that is the best keyblade in most other games, however in DDD, its stats are only best when it comes to magic, which is great for riku's magical style that's less focused on physical output.

However sora's fighting style is more based on agility and physical strikes, with great attacks such as ars arcanum or sonic blade. This is where the unbound keyblade comes in, with the highest physical damage of all keyblades, they allow sora greater damage with his fighting style.

Sadly however this keyblade is ignored in favor of the ultima keyblade

Back
Top Bottom