Name an underrated weapon that you like from a video game.

The Blood Thorn is one of my favorite weapons, in terms of both visual representation and practicality. It has some decent synergy with the Ice Rod and Dirt Rod too. It's also just a lot of fun to use.

The Bloodskal Blade from Skyrim, by the time you get it (with normal progression), it's outclassed by most other weapons; it's a novelty weapon at best. The only way to make this weapon good, is to purposely go after it first, super-early, then if you can actually manage to get it, because it's not easy, it's amazing!

Side Note: Interestingly, I have a few Mods that focus on trying to balance the Unique Vanilla Weapons, based more on when you find them, as they're "leveled" and can grow in level, unlike Vanilla Weapons, that are stuck at the level you find them; seeing as how I went after the Bloodskal Blade early, starting my playthrough in Solstheim, it's still very good all-the-way up to over-leveled areas (it's been buffed with the Mods).

Skyrim Special Edition 2_4_2022 7_17_38 AM.png

Bloodskal Blade is a Greatsword, as worn on back in the photo above. Example of the Bloodskal Blade in use. [example]

Back
Top Bottom