Name change

hey i was just wondering if any of the admins would be able to change my community username for me? Or would i need to create a new account? I have good reason for asking

I approved your name change for you.

Anytime you want to change your Username, you use the process you just used to request a name change from your account settings. After it has been submitted, a Staff Member needs to approve it. We generally will approve any Username as long as it is appropriate for the Forums and doesn't use special characters at the beginning.

Since it is the early morning, it took some time for one of us to be able to get to your Username change after you submitted it. Most Moderators are still asleep at this point. I've been on a different schedule because of my work irl and I just got to your request now as I logged in.

Keep in mind every member is limited to 10 Username changes, after which they will no longer be able to change their Username. You have 9 name changes left now because you have used one. We do not permit Forum Members to have alt. accounts on these Forums for any reason, so you carried through this process the correct way.

I've also moved your Thread to Forum Help & Feedback because this is a Forum related question. If you still have questions about the name change process, you can always ask them here. :dryadsmile:

I approved your name change for you.

Anytime you want to change your Username, you use the process you just used to request a name change from your account settings. After it has been submitted, a Staff Member needs to approve it. We generally will approve any Username as long as it is appropriate for the Forums and doesn't use special characters at the beginning.

Since it is the early morning, it took some time for one of us to be able to get to your Username change after you submitted it. Most Moderators are still asleep at this point. I've been on a different schedule because of my work irl and I just got to your request now as I logged in.

Keep in mind every member is limited to 10 Username changes, after which they will no longer be able to change their Username. You have 9 name changes left now because you have used one. We do not permit Forum Members to have alt. accounts on these Forums for any reason, so you carried through this process the correct way.

I've also moved your Thread to Forum Help & Feedback because this is a Forum related question. If you still have questions about the name change process, you can always ask them here. :dryadsmile:
Thankyou very much :), have a good xmas :)

Back
Top Bottom