Name That Refrence!

Up to the challenge?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ouch there goes my obvious point of view, i'll be in my trashcan if you need me.
(Points: 1) Yeah you need to be a little subtle in the hint. Similar to when I gave my hint for the GTA San Andreas refrence:
This one is pretty tough but thats the idea. Here`s a hint: It`s used in one of the missions of a (still) very popular videogame that lets you play as a Gangsta.
But anyway... @Omnir came close on the first one so I think i`ll let him do the next refrence.

Ah, close enough. Final Fantasy Tactics.

Really great gems in the series (each game is its own story, with their own characters and world). But it's really hard to invest in them, as they are far more about story than gameplay.

With that, your turn :)

"A man who sees nothing has no use for his eyes, cut them out and give them to your next outrider. Tell him you hope that four eyes might see better than two ... and if not, the man after him will have six. "

Said by an eight foot man in an awesome book that inspired a television show.

"A man who sees nothing has no use for his eyes, cut them out and give them to your next outrider. Tell him you hope that four eyes might see better than two ... and if not, the man after him will have six. "

You forgot your Point counter.
[DOUBLEPOST=1456364162,1456364040][/DOUBLEPOST]

"Outrider" rings a bell...I need to think back on where i`ve heard that before...

You forgot your Point counter.
[DOUBLEPOST=1456364162,1456364040][/DOUBLEPOST] "Outrider" rings a bell...I need to think back on where i`ve heard that before...
I just rememberd that the bandit driven runners in Borderlands 1 were called "Outriders" but that can`t be the right answer so no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom