Name That Refrence!

Up to the challenge?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clancy117

Skeletron Prime
I've been thinking about starting this one for a while now but now it`s time that it finally happend. So here's how it goes: First, A person posts a refrence to someone or something, (I can be posted in any form , (whether A simple quote or a GIF), then the other players have to answer where the refrence is from. Players may request a hint and/or pass. If ten people choose pass the refrence is forfit and it's answer is given up along with one point from each person who chose pass but in the event that someone answers correctly before ten passes then no points are lost. For every refrence that a player answers correctly, one point shall be rewarded and they may update their point counter (Makes keeping score easier) at the top of their next post, (Example: 7 Points), and they have the option to either pick the next refrence themselves or pick another player to do it. Will you look trivially challenged or come out as a Master of Refrences? It's time to play: NAME THAT REFRENCE!

Last edited:
(Points : 0) I`ll go first with a quote: "Who the :red: is Tommy?!"
This one is pretty tough but thats the idea. Here`s a hint: It`s used in one of the missions of a (still) very popular videogame that lets you play as a Gangsta.

Last edited:
Grand Theft Auto? :3
Correct series but which game? :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1456119306,1456118986][/DOUBLEPOST]
Grand Theft Auto? :3

Forgot to mention that whoever posts the correct answer can either post the next refence or choose who gets to post the next one.
[DOUBLEPOST=1456119731][/DOUBLEPOST]
[DOUBLEPOST=1456119306,1456118986][/DOUBLEPOST]

Forgot to mention that whoever posts the correct answer can either post the next refence or choose who gets to post the next one.
Fixed it.

Meh. :-/
[DOUBLEPOST=1456256730,1456256703][/DOUBLEPOST]Jus let pass this time
I don't even need to read your status to know that you are referencing X files as I have been watching the new ones. @( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Lenny gets to pick the next one.
[DOUBLEPOST=1456257274][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't even need to read your status to know that you are referencing X files as I have been watching the new ones. @
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Lenny gets to pick the next one.
Plus you don't automatically start with points and even if you did, It sure as hell wouldn't be 50. You gotta work your way up.

I don't even need to read your status to know that you are referencing X files as I have been watching the new ones. @
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Lenny gets to pick the next one.
[DOUBLEPOST=1456257274][/DOUBLEPOST] Plus you don't automatically start with points and even if you did, It sure as hell wouldn't be 50. You gotta work your way up.
Kk

I've been thinking about starting this one for a while now but now it`s time that it finally happend. So here's how it goes: First, A person posts a refrence to someone or something, (I can be posted in any form , (whether A simple quote or a GIF), then the other players have to answer where the refrence is from. Players may request a hint and/or pass. If ten people choose pass the refrence is forfit and it's answer is given up along with one point from each person who chose pass but in the event that someone answers correctly before ten passes then no points are lost. For every refrence that a player answers correctly, one point shall be rewarded and they may update their point counter (Makes keeping score easier) at the top of their next post, (Example: 7 Points), and they have the option to either pick the next refrence themselves or pick another player to do it. Will you look trivially challenged or come out as a Master of Refrences? It's time to play: NAME THAT REFRENCE!
You know, one of the cool things about my game is that because of stuff like the pass option and the choice to choose the next refrence
when you answer correctly this game could go on even if i`m not around to tweak it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom