tAPI Nanotech Mod (Released!) [Help needed]

Should I continue working on this mod?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This mod is DEAD
Some Crafting Recipes:
Twisted Starfury: Starfury, 25 hellstone bars, flamelash at demon altar [40 damage average speed strong knockback shoots fireballs]

Death's Hand: Laser Rifle, Mechanical Glove, 10 Adamantite or Titanium Bars [60 damage use time:30 weak knockback uses 14 mana "Fires a powerful Laser"]

The upgrades to minishark: Put minishark in guide's crafting menu, each time you upgrade put that upgraded minishark in the menu

Destroyer Blade: 1 Breaker Blade, 20 Reinforced Bars [Reinforced bars made from iron bars and hardmode bars, use guide] [56 damage slow speed very strong knockback auto-reuse]

Ghost Fist//needs editing sprite doen't turn but still works// 5 spell tome 20 ectoplasm at hardmode anvil
[50 damage average speed uses 10 mana passes through EVERYTHING including blocks]

Obsidian Musket: Musket, 15 Obsidian at anvil [44 damage very slow speed strong knockback]

Cobalt Chain: 3 Cobalt Bar at anvil

Cursed Hellstone Bar: 4 Hellstone, cursed flame, soul of night

Golden Hellstone Bar: 4 Hellstone, ichor, soul of night

Reinforced Bar: 2 Iron bar, Gold/Platinum Bar, Cobalt/Palladium Bar at Furnace

Starbound Bar: 4 Cobalt/Palladium ore, Fallen Star, Soul of Light

Soul Forge: Furnace, 10 soul of light, 10 soul of night, 10 soul of flight, 10 soul of sight, 10 soul of might, 10 soul of fright at a hardmode anvil
Make a Soul Forge to make the best stuff in the mod. Put a hallowed bar in the guides crafting slot to see how to make all the Soul Stuff.
I provided recipes for different bars, put those bars in the guide's menu to see how to make things from that bar.

Changelog:
0.1.1:
-Fixed Twisted Starfury Crafting recipe
-Ghost Fist now uses 10 mana instead of 2
-Added Golden Molten Armor as an alt for Cursed Molten Armor
-Cursed Hellstone Greatsword now inflicts cursed inferno debuff for 5 seconds on foes
-Golden Hellstone Greatsword now inflicts ichor debuff for 5 seconds on foes
Screenshots (download link until fixed)
NEW WIP WIKIA HERE: http://nanotech-mod.wikia.com/wiki/Nanotech_Mod_Wikia
Download 0.1.1 here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/69v56f284vw2fn6/Nanotech_Mod.tapi
You can also support my mod by using this banner:
11066563_427769057397957_1040487710016783316_n.jpg

Last edited:
YAY it's released needs some stuff still so I will update
SOME CRAFTING RECIPES:
Twisted Starfury: Starfury, 25 hellstone bars, flamelash at demon altar [40 damage average speed strong knockback shoots fireballs]

Death's Hand: Laser Rifle, Mechanical Glove, 10 Adamantite or Titanium Bars [60 damage use time:30 weak knockback uses 14 mana "Fires a powerful Laser"]

The upgrades to minishark: Put minishark in guide's crafting menu, each time you upgrade put that upgraded minishark in the menu

Destroyer Blade: 1 Breaker Blade, 20 Reinforced Bars [Reinforced bars made from iron bars and hardmode bars, use guide] [56 damage slow speed very strong knockback auto-reuse]

Ghost Fist//needs editing sprite doen't turn but still works// 5 spell tome 20 ectoplasm at hardmode anvil
[50 damage average speed uses 10 mana passes through EVERYTHING including blocks]

Obsidian Musket: Musket, 15 Obsidian at anvil [44 damage very slow speed strong knockback]

Cobalt Chain: 3 Cobalt Bar at anvil

Cursed Hellstone Bar: 4 Hellstone, cursed flame, soul of night

Golden Hellstone Bar: 4 Hellstone, ichor, soul of night

Reinforced Bar: 2 Iron bar, Gold/Platinum Bar, Cobalt/Palladium Bar at Furnace

Starbound Bar: 4 Cobalt/Palladium ore, Fallen Star, Soul of Light

Soul Forge: Furnace, 10 soul of light, 10 soul of night, 10 soul of flight, 10 soul of sight, 10 soul of might, 10 soul of fright at a hardmode anvil
Make a Soul Forge to make the best stuff in the mod. Put a hallowed bar in the guides crafting slot to see how to make all the Soul Stuff.
I provided recipes for different bars, put those bars in the guide's menu to see how to make things from that bar.

ALSO HELP NEEDED if you would like to help me please comment below. Thank you.
Please also report any bugs to me, and any suggestions are welcome.
Download 0.1 here: https://www.mediafire.com/?9rorv2s1r3g2zcv

Congratulations on this getting released! What do you need help with? I said I'd show ye the debuff code...

Patch Update 0.1.1! Cheers!
-Fixed Twisted Starfury Crafting recipe
-Ghost Fist now uses 10 mana instead of 2
-Added Golden Molten Armor as an alt for Cursed Molten Armor
-Cursed Hellstone Greatsword now inflicts cursed inferno debuff for 5 seconds on foes
-Golden Hellstone Greatsword now inflicts ichor debuff for 5 seconds on foes

EDIT: Thanks @Everybody

please change the Soul Forge's name, a crafting station with the same name is in my mod
Ok I will in the next update, I made most of this mod while offline, so I just made everything up, didn't know your mod had a soul forge too :p

currently 92 downloads, thanks for the support! That many downloads in one weekend is an accomplishment!

EDIT: 102 downloads now :p

Last edited:
I plan on adding spears and flails to the next update, and possibly a new ore, I just have to bring my tAPI knowledge to the limit! As always, spriters needed...

How about... a mechanical spine spawns a recolored brain of cthulu but stronger also it can be an alternate to the destroyer. but has same loot drops apart from mask and trophy

How about... a mechanical spine spawns a recolored brain of cthulu but stronger also it can be an alternate to the destroyer. but has same loot drops apart from mask and trophy
I actually had this same idea for the longest time, I think it can be pretty easy, for AI I just type brain of cthuhlu and make it really overpowered though. hmmmm I'll need some example code for this one, but great idea, I will most likely implement this
[DOUBLEPOST=1427658833][/DOUBLEPOST]Im gonna work on doing that right now

I actually had this same idea for the longest time, I think it can be pretty easy, for AI I just type brain of cthuhlu and make it really overpowered though. hmmmm I'll need some example code for this one, but great idea, I will most likely implement this
[DOUBLEPOST=1427658833][/DOUBLEPOST]Im gonna work on doing that right now

I can make a banner but what is the mod based on? like what's it's theme?

EDIT: Trying a nanotech playthrough now :D

Back
Top Bottom