tAPI Nanotech Mod (Released!) [Help needed]

Discussion in 'Released' started by Pixelated Junior XII, Mar 17, 2015.

?

Should I continue working on this mod?

Poll closed Apr 23, 2015.
  1. Yes

82.8%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. If you plan to make it better

17.2%
  1. This mod is DEAD
    Some Crafting Recipes:
    Twisted Starfury: Starfury, 25 hellstone bars, flamelash at demon altar [40 damage average speed strong knockback shoots fireballs]

Death's Hand: Laser Rifle, Mechanical Glove, 10 Adamantite or Titanium Bars [60 damage use time:30 weak knockback uses 14 mana "Fires a powerful Laser"]

The upgrades to minishark: Put minishark in guide's crafting menu, each time you upgrade put that upgraded minishark in the menu

Destroyer Blade: 1 Breaker Blade, 20 Reinforced Bars [Reinforced bars made from iron bars and hardmode bars, use guide] [56 damage slow speed very strong knockback auto-reuse]

Ghost Fist//needs editing sprite doen't turn but still works// 5 spell tome 20 ectoplasm at hardmode anvil
    [50 damage average speed uses 10 mana passes through EVERYTHING including blocks]

Obsidian Musket: Musket, 15 Obsidian at anvil [44 damage very slow speed strong knockback]

Cobalt Chain: 3 Cobalt Bar at anvil

Cursed Hellstone Bar: 4 Hellstone, cursed flame, soul of night

Golden Hellstone Bar: 4 Hellstone, ichor, soul of night

Reinforced Bar: 2 Iron bar, Gold/Platinum Bar, Cobalt/Palladium Bar at Furnace

Starbound Bar: 4 Cobalt/Palladium ore, Fallen Star, Soul of Light

Soul Forge: Furnace, 10 soul of light, 10 soul of night, 10 soul of flight, 10 soul of sight, 10 soul of might, 10 soul of fright at a hardmode anvil
    Make a Soul Forge to make the best stuff in the mod. Put a hallowed bar in the guides crafting slot to see how to make all the Soul Stuff.
    I provided recipes for different bars, put those bars in the guide's menu to see how to make things from that bar.

Changelog:
    0.1.1:
    -Fixed Twisted Starfury Crafting recipe
    -Ghost Fist now uses 10 mana instead of 2
    -Added Golden Molten Armor as an alt for Cursed Molten Armor
    -Cursed Hellstone Greatsword now inflicts cursed inferno debuff for 5 seconds on foes
    -Golden Hellstone Greatsword now inflicts ichor debuff for 5 seconds on foes
    Screenshots (download link until fixed)
    NEW WIP WIKIA HERE: http://nanotech-mod.wikia.com/wiki/Nanotech_Mod_Wikia
    Download 0.1.1 here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/69v56f284vw2fn6/Nanotech_Mod.tapi
    You can also support my mod by using this banner:[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
    Popmen, jomax23, DivermanSam and 4 others like this.
  2. Everybody

Everybody Spazmatism

Congratulations on this getting released! What do you need help with? I said I'd show ye the debuff code...

3. Mainly .cs stuff like the debuff code and I need spriters

Everybody likes this.
  4. Logodum

Logodum Terrarian

Twisted Starfury can be crafted with one wood.

Zapton and Everybody like this.
  5. Sigh, gotta fix that then. I think the Ghost Fist also only uses 2 mana. I will release a patch update soon thanks for telling me!

6. zadum4ivii

zadum4ivii Official Terrarian

I will have a look at this ;)

7. Patch Update 0.1.1! Cheers!
    -Fixed Twisted Starfury Crafting recipe
    -Ghost Fist now uses 10 mana instead of 2
    -Added Golden Molten Armor as an alt for Cursed Molten Armor
    -Cursed Hellstone Greatsword now inflicts cursed inferno debuff for 5 seconds on foes
    -Golden Hellstone Greatsword now inflicts ichor debuff for 5 seconds on foes

EDIT: Thanks @Everybody

Logodum likes this.
  8. MarioKart7z

MarioKart7z Plantera

please change the Soul Forge's name, a crafting station with the same name is in my mod

9. Ok I will in the next update, I made most of this mod while offline, so I just made everything up, didn't know your mod had a soul forge too :p

currently 92 downloads, thanks for the support! That many downloads in one weekend is an accomplishment!

EDIT: 102 downloads now :p

Last edited: Mar 23, 2015
  10. Harry

Harry Terrarian

Hmm, maybe you should get some screen shots.

Pixelated Junior XII likes this.
  11. Nyminix

Nyminix Terrarian

Those screenshot links don't work. Gotta upload it to some image hosting site.

12. I inserted a link to download all of the screenshots on mediafire until I get it working, Its at the top of the screenshots spoiler :p

13. _Mish

_Mish Skeletron Prime

Nice mod!

14. Oh thanks my first real support!

_Mish likes this.
  15. _Mish

_Mish Skeletron Prime

All good! :D

16. I plan on adding spears and flails to the next update, and possibly a new ore, I just have to bring my tAPI knowledge to the limit! As always, spriters needed...

17. jomax23

jomax23 Skeletron Prime

How about... a mechanical spine spawns a recolored brain of cthulu but stronger also it can be an alternate to the destroyer. but has same loot drops apart from mask and trophy

18. I actually had this same idea for the longest time, I think it can be pretty easy, for AI I just type brain of cthuhlu and make it really overpowered though. hmmmm I'll need some example code for this one, but great idea, I will most likely implement this
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 29, 2015 ---
    Im gonna work on doing that right now

19. jomax23

jomax23 Skeletron Prime

I can make a banner but what is the mod based on? like what's it's theme?

EDIT: Trying a nanotech playthrough now :D