tAPI Nanotech Mod (Released!) [Help needed]

Discussion in 'Released' started by Pixelated Junior XII, Mar 17, 2015.

?

Should I continue working on this mod?

Poll closed Apr 23, 2015.
  1. Yes

82.8%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. If you plan to make it better

17.2%
  1. jomax23

jomax23 Skeletron Prime

Since every boss is game advancing in some way maybe to create the nano chip change the amount of nano bars to 0 and swap the nano bars in the recipe with gold/platinum

Therefore killing the bugged cyborg should let nano ore spawn

2. Stuxnet

Stuxnet Pixel Pirate

one, good idea
    two, seems a little late to be suggesting ideas for a video game mod, dont you think? :p
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 19, 2015 ---
    finally finished ALL my weekend Homework! 5 more weeks of school to go! Ill start working on the missing arm animation now.

3. Icegod101

Icegod101 Official Terrarian

I have one thing to say about this mod

Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
    Eli10293 likes this.
  4. jomax23

jomax23 Skeletron Prime

Well it depends on what time zone you are currently in sat at GMT

5. todays sunday

6. jomax23

jomax23 Skeletron Prime

7. Stuxnet

Stuxnet Pixel Pirate

8. jomax23

jomax23 Skeletron Prime

Ok thanks I will make it smaller
    Funny thing is... You need the mega shark to create a soul infused minishark to infuse to make the soul megashark

9. jomax23

jomax23 Skeletron Prime

Now I think I am the only one alive this thread has been so quiet Gigabit's and junior? U dead?

10. Stuxnet

Stuxnet Pixel Pirate

nope :dryadnaughty::dryadnaughty::dryadnaughty::dryadnaughty::dryadnaughty:

11. sorry, just right now i, for the most part, don't have internet anymore on the weekdays. In fact, before i released 0.1 of this mod, I had no internet. i did all my modding offline. I ain't dead lol, just may be alot slower at replying from now on.

12. Jesters Bullet
    9 Damage
    No Knockback
    4% crit chance
    Pierces up to 5 enemies
    25 Musket Ball, 1 Fallen Star, at an anvil, makes 25
    GOOD IDEA EH? hope someone didn't already take it lol

13. Stuxnet

Stuxnet Pixel Pirate

K guys, im going on vaca over the weekend, so dont bother messaging me :cool:

bai :naughty::dryadnaughty::merchantnaughty::nursenaughty:~:naughty:`:naughty:

14. jomax23

jomax23 Skeletron Prime

Junior, can we have a release on what you have right now in the mod? So we can see how it's going we can report bugs so that when the final version is released you won't have to find as much bugs

15. Stuxnet

Stuxnet Pixel Pirate

no! im bak btw :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:naughty::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:naughty::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

16. jomax23

jomax23 Skeletron Prime

Ok this thread has been inactive... time to make it active again :D so I have made some new mob suggestions (Only 1)

Bugged NanoWorm
    HP: 100
    Defence: 20
    Attack: 20
    AI: Worm AI
    Sprites: Nano Droid Head.png Head. Nano Droid Tail.png Tail. Nano Droid.png Body. Bugged NanoDroid.png Altogether now.

Hope you like em Reply for the link

17. TheAssKickingHusky

TheAssKickingHusky Terrarian

It looks alright this mod. One problem do not mix 1x1 pixels with 2x2 pixels. It doesnt look nice which is quite noticable on the Mass Effect Helmet.

18. lol its dead for now

19. jomax23

jomax23 Skeletron Prime

Noooooo the mod is dead.... Why?

20. Stuxnet

Stuxnet Pixel Pirate

sup b*tches, i'm back!

... sorry for the foul language ;(

I was spending a while in the digital ethereal doin' stuff...

lol jk. I was doing a thing at school called Screen-Free Week where we had to go May 4- May 10 without anything that uses screens. I also Was accepted into the XBOX ONE closed alpha of SMITE, which I spent a few days on that. Since I go to a private school and my year is almost over, so we have BOATLOADS of homework. so...................... yea.

hi.

Last edited: May 16, 2015