tAPI Nanotech Mod (Released!) [Help needed]

Should I continue working on this mod?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since every boss is game advancing in some way maybe to create the nano chip change the amount of nano bars to 0 and swap the nano bars in the recipe with gold/platinum

Therefore killing the bugged cyborg should let nano ore spawn

Since every boss is game advancing in some way maybe to create the nano chip change the amount of nano bars to 0 and swap the nano bars in the recipe with gold/platinum

Therefore killing the bugged cyborg should let nano ore spawn
one, good idea
two, seems a little late to be suggesting ideas for a video game mod, dont you think? :p
[DOUBLEPOST=1429459305][/DOUBLEPOST]finally finished ALL my weekend Homework! 5 more weeks of school to go! Ill start working on the missing arm animation now.

Ok Junior Here is the Soul Minishark and Soul MegaShark
Soul Megashark.png For the Soul Mega-Shark
Hope you enjoy the Sprites Soul Infused Minishark.png
File: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xsm4dzr0rjxu1ux/Minisharks.zip?dl=0

Ok thanks I will make it smaller
Funny thing is... You need the mega shark to create a soul infused minishark to infuse to make the soul megashark

sorry, just right now i, for the most part, don't have internet anymore on the weekdays. In fact, before i released 0.1 of this mod, I had no internet. i did all my modding offline. I ain't dead lol, just may be alot slower at replying from now on.

Jesters Bullet
9 Damage
No Knockback
4% crit chance
Pierces up to 5 enemies
25 Musket Ball, 1 Fallen Star, at an anvil, makes 25
GOOD IDEA EH? hope someone didn't already take it lol

Junior, can we have a release on what you have right now in the mod? So we can see how it's going we can report bugs so that when the final version is released you won't have to find as much bugs

Ok this thread has been inactive... time to make it active again :D so I have made some new mob suggestions (Only 1)

Bugged NanoWorm
HP: 100
Defence: 20
Attack: 20
AI: Worm AI
Sprites:Nano Droid Head.png Head. Nano Droid Tail.pngTail. Nano Droid.pngBody. Bugged NanoDroid.png Altogether now.

Hope you like em Reply for the link

It looks alright this mod. One problem do not mix 1x1 pixels with 2x2 pixels. It doesnt look nice which is quite noticable on the Mass Effect Helmet.

sup b*tches, i'm back!

... sorry for the foul language ;(

I was spending a while in the digital ethereal doin' stuff...

lol jk. I was doing a thing at school called Screen-Free Week where we had to go May 4- May 10 without anything that uses screens. I also Was accepted into the XBOX ONE closed alpha of SMITE, which I spent a few days on that. Since I go to a private school and my year is almost over, so we have BOATLOADS of homework. so...................... yea.

hi.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom