tAPI Nanotech Mod (Released!) [Help needed]

Should I continue working on this mod?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sup b*tches, i'm back!

... sorry for the foul language ;(

I was spending a while in the digital ethereal doin' stuff...

lol jk. I was doing a thing at school called Screen-Free Week where we had to go May 4- May 10 without anything that uses screens. I also Was accepted into the XBOX ONE closed alpha of SMITE, which I spent a few days on that. Since I go to a private school and my year is almost over, so we have BOATLOADS of homework. so...................... yea.

hi.
Um where did you come from? I dont know you. And the mod is only dead FOR NOW, I will continue work later on, probably no-one will care by then though.

Um where did you come from? I dont know you. And the mod is only dead FOR NOW, I will continue work later on, probably no-one will care by then though.
... Remember?

StarboundHelmet.png StarboundHelmet1.png

Well yes, its BrutalLama's (My mod's) Demon Blood Helmet. If you guys want some custom sprites, you don't have to steal others. Try asking them first.

I have no affiliation with this mod whatsoever, set aside the fact I helped him with some debuff code.

It's been nice spriting for you... By the way, I am Gigabit, I changed my name for some reason I dont know.

I will always miss making this mod... thank you all who helped! Gigabit, you were a great help in helping to make the ((big update)) that was never released. Divermansam helped with upgrading my horrible sprites, I thank him for that. 2015 - 2015 lol. Thanks everyone!

Back
Top Bottom