Sprites Natural Gases

Mustard gas isn't a naturally occurring gas, but also would basically function the same as chlorine gas.
Not necessarily. Mustard gas could inflict a lot of debuffs, but deal little damage. This would both make it uniquely useful, and give a nod to how RL mustard gas isn't actually very deadly, but tends to cause horrible wounds.

Well I'm a fan of this. Especially Calefacio and Nitrous Gas. Would be nice if there was a snow biome gas (*COUGH* Nitrogen).
About the Helium, though, is the pitch-altering a Debuff?

Well I'm a fan of this. Especially Calefacio and Nitrous Gas. Would be nice if there was a snow biome gas (*COUGH* Nitrogen).
About the Helium, though, is the pitch-altering a Debuff?

I guess the helium pitch thing would have to be a debuff. I don't know how it'd work. Anyways, nitrogen gas isn't cold, but I could add some sort of freezing gas.

Reactions: Bry
I guess the helium pitch thing would have to be a debuff. I don't know how it'd work. Anyways, nitrogen gas isn't cold, but I could add some sort of freezing gas.
Damn, curse my lack of knowledge on gasses and havin' to resort to Google.

Perhaps you were thinking of liquid nitrogen? (Yes it was and now I feel like an idiot)

A freezing gas sounds interesting. So does adding liquid nitrogen (aka dry ice) now I think about it. :)
Oh, of course that was what I screwed up on.

Back
Top Bottom