Naturally-generated autumnal tree

Copious Kobold

Steampunker
Capture 2020-12-09 14_44_08.png

I found this neat giant tree pre-painted with brown paint in a newly generated world.
I found it in a Drunk World seed, so I don't know if it's exclusive to secret seeds or if it just appeared there due to Drunk Worlds generating with an abnormally large number of trees. Has anyone seen one in a normal seed?

Why was this moved to support? I was showing off something cool I found, not asking for help.

We're sorry about that.

It appeared that you were asking for clarification on if other people had seen the special trees seen in the special seed worlds and moved it to In-Game Support since the Thread seemed to be for that purpose.

Since you don't mean for it to be asking for help, we've moved it back to in-game creations & screenshots for you. Again we're sorry about that.

We're sorry about that.

It appeared that you were asking for clarification on if other people had seen the special trees seen in the special seed worlds and moved it to In-Game Support since the Thread seemed to be for that purpose.

Since you don't mean for it to be asking for help, we've moved it back to in-game creations & screenshots for you. Again we're sorry about that.
No harm done.

Back
Top Bottom