Game Mechanics Naturally Spawned Dresser Changes

What do you think?

• Bad idea, go back to the drawing board.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Miles

Terrarian
In 1.3, dressers were changed to be able to contain items. I think we should be able to take advantage of this, and have some things be found in the chests. Specifically, clothing items. These items would come with the usual random items and coins. In addition, dressers should be found in underground house and have a piece of the mining outfit in it. (Excluding the mining helmet)

-All Color Dungeon Dressers-

Happy Bones Vanity Set: Looks like the angry bones. Specifically, Variant #2 (One piece per chest)
Angry_Bones_2.png

Dark Caster Vanity Set: Looks like the dark caster. (One piece per chest)
Dark_Caster.png

-Obsidian Dressers-

Fire Imp Mask:
Would simply look like the Fire Imp's head, but a little bit stretched, because of the shape of the players head. (Need a sprite for this)

-Normal Dresser-
(Would now spawn in underground houses.)

Mining Outfit:
There needs to be an easier way to get the mining outfit, and this is it. You would not be able to get the helmet, as you can buy that from the merchant. Credit for idea goes to @GoldenTerrabyte (One piece per chest)
Mining_armor.png

Salamander Costume: Simple: Would make you look like a salamander. It would always be the variant of salamander in the picture below.
GQgIeLG.png

Edit:

@DarkAwesome made an awesome banner for the thread!

HTML:
[URL=http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/naturally-spawned-dresser-changes.30401/][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/6BOte7g.png[/IMG][/URL]

Last edited:
I was very disappointed when we didn't get something like this!

I also move that dressers can spawn in underground houses and give you pieces of the Mining Armor, because why not?

No support, chests should be the only thing that contain loot, only support if they contain just the costumes.

I've always considered the same, but not with clothing, with like torches and other easy to get items

They shouldn't have full chest loot, because then they'd have to displace chests. I do like the idea of them having vanity costumes, perhaps including other costumes such as pieces of the Familiar Clothes.

Back
Top Bottom