tModLoader Neal & Boffin's Mods

nealpd

Skeletron Prime
Neal & Boffin's Mods
(Logo/Banner coming soon.... Maybe.)

Banner.png

Preamble

These are mods created for tModloader by Me and Boffin for the sole purpose of improving upon certain aspects in the game, and to introduce, well... Cool stuff.

Banner.png

Mods

Jordan's Mods Repackaged (jExo)

Icon.png

Bordor.png

jExo is a mod that was originally created by Jordan for tAPI, however it never left its beta phases.

It has been remastered entirely for tModloader, and now utilizes a GUI system.

It's a mod designed to allow the player to create modular weapons and armor, through the use of upgrades. Currently the mod only consists of the armor, and I suppose it would be currently considered to be in Beta.

(In order to start the mod, craft an Exo Modification Table, right click it, and go from there.)

Check out this thread if you want the toolkit that was used to make the UI for this mod.
ItemIntegration.PNG

Exo.png
Due to some vital files not being able to be built directly into the mod, It cannot be uploaded to the mod browser.
Download
(Be sure to follow the readme included in the dowload.)
1.0.0- Initial Release
-Added Exo Armor & Initial upgrades
-Added Integration Gui and Exo Recycler
Plans are listed in order of importance.
-Add Exo equipment (Minigun, Claw, etc.)
-Update Sprites/Visuals for Exo armor.
Improve/Add upgrades to the existing Exo armor.
Nealpd - Sprites & Basic Code
Boffin - GUI code & cool guy who made this possible.
Jordan - Original code & concept

Bordor.png

Jordan's Mods Repackaged (jMelee)

Icon.png

This is a remake of the "jFlail" mod from tAPI, however this time it doesn't simply focus on flails. It now focuses on adding a wide array of melee weapons from more obscure types such as flails and spears, while adding some new types. Currently, it adds a large selection of weapons from two types, Flails and Whips, however more are coming soon.
Flail.png
This mod is available in the mod browser.
Download
1.0.0- Initial Release
-Added a large amount of new flails.
-Added a new weapon type, whips.
-More melee weapon types (Boomerangs, Spears, etc.)
-More original melee weapon types(Gloves, Rapiers, etc.)
Nealpd - Sprites & Code
Boffin - Worldgen Code
Jordan - Original code & concept
Cireus - Sprites
Chadwick - Wooden Flail Sprites

Bordor.png

Decadence

Icon.png

Decadence adds a Risk of Rain style difficulty bar to terraria, that increases the difficulty stage by one every hour. It causes the game's difficulty to be pumped up to unbalanced, unreasonable heights. I highly recommend you don't download this mod unless you want a very, very, hearty challenge.
DecadenceBar.PNG
Due to some vital files not being able to be built directly into the mod, It cannot be uploaded to the mod browser.
Download

(Be sure to follow the readme included in the dowload.)
1.0.0- Initial Release
-Added the difficulty bar, and scaling difficulty.
-Add elite enemies in the vain of RoR
-Add a way to reduce the bar temporarily
-Maybe balance it slightly
Nealpd - Sprites
Boffin - Code

Banner.png

Mini-Mods

Bordor.png

Liquids+

Currently in alpha, (as the visuals are bugged with retro lighting.) It adds new lava types for each biome, as well as effects for each. It currently adds 4 new lava types.
IchorLava.PNG
CursedLava.PNG
HolyLava.PNG
Tar.PNG

Download
0.1- Initial Alpha Release
-Added 4 new lava types
-Fix the lava to be view-able in every lighting mode.
-Add bottled versions of the new liquid variations & fish from them, as well as adding potions as a use for these.
-More liquid variations.
Nealpd - Code & Conversion
Jordan - Original Code
Snickerbobble - Original Concept
??? - Tar Debuff Sprite (I legitimately have no idea where it came from or who made it, if you did then come forward so I can credit you pls.)

Bordor.png

Jordan's Mods Repacked (jTweaks)

Tweaks a small amount of content to my liking.
It currently:
-Makes the Blindfold & Ankh Charm/Shield block Stoned
-Makes the Rune vanity set into an actual armor set.

Download
0.1- Initial Alpha Release
-Added 3 Tweaks.
I currently have no idea what to add to this, so please suggest anything in terraria that you would like to see tweaked
Nealpd - Code

Banner.png

Feedback
Feedback is greatly appreciated, and please let me know about any suggestions, bug reports, or balance changes you may have in mind!

More Mods coming soon.

Last edited:
I know that most people don't do that, but did you enable tmodreader? UI and Lava changing would be cool as a base for other mod items and biomes

I know that most people don't do that, but did you enable tmodreader? UI and Lava changing would be cool as a base for other mod items and biomes

I'm going to work on making my UI toolkit a little bit better and then release it for everyone to use :D (will have a little tutorial and examples also :) )

(In fact I'll do it right now, and will release it later today hopefully :D )

Liquids+ is in alpha but isn't hidden. The only hidden mod on here is jExo due to what Boffin speicifed above.

What exactly are the new effects for the lava types?
What you'd expect basically. Ichor lava gives the Ichor debuff, Cursed Lava the Cursed Inferno debuff, Tar in the jungle gives the "Tarred" debuff, which makes you extremely slow. The hallow's lava is just a stronger lava. It is still an alpha however, so some visuals might not match up, and it's only playable with retro lighting.

Should we be working on new mods or should we be focusing on improving / adding to current ones? :p

unknown.png

Decadence adds a Risk of Rain style difficulty bar to terraria. It causes the game's difficulty to be pumped up to unbalanced, unreasonable heights. I highly recommend you don't download this mod unless you want a very, very, hearty challenge.
im sorry for asking this but how dos this exacly work? (idk risk of rain)

Back
Top Bottom