tModLoader Neal & Boffin's Mods

I don't think the Decadence mod is working properly. I spent a few hours in game and it never escalated past Chill. A possible suggestion for it would be to have it escalate per 10 or 20 mins, and reset on death. With drop chances increasing as it escalates? A reward for staying alive, even if not for long, perhaps?

I don't think the Decadence mod is working properly. I spent a few hours in game and it never escalated past Chill. A possible suggestion for it would be to have it escalate per 10 or 20 mins, and reset on death. With drop chances increasing as it escalates? A reward for staying alive, even if not for long, perhaps?

Everything you've just said is already in the mod (Except it doesn't reset on death, and it doesn't increase the drop rate of items because that's impossible to do.) It's supposed to escalate a difficultly level every hour, and this was brought to our attention a couple weeks ago, and we pushed out a fix for it. However, it still may be broken. Have you tried reinstalling that mod from the thread, we pushed out a fix without telling anyone, and you may have the broken version.

Hello! I'm a big fan of the Jmelee mod. I was wondering if there's a wiki/list of all the uncraftable Flails(Item Browser shows all craftable ones).

Also I feel like you should blacklist the String Shot's slow effect on bosses, it makes boss battles pretty easy.

Anyways, great job on the mod! if you guys need another spriter for future weapons, I'd be happy to help out.

Hello! I'm a big fan of the Jmelee mod. I was wondering if there's a wiki/list of all the uncraftable Flails(Item Browser shows all craftable ones).

Also I feel like you should blacklist the String Shot's slow effect on bosses, it makes boss battles pretty easy.

Anyways, great job on the mod! if you guys need another spriter for future weapons, I'd be happy to help out.
Cheat Sheet's Item Browser shows all items, craftable or otherwise. Recipe Browser show only craftables.

Back
Top Bottom