Switch Nebula Armor; No health Regen, and weird buff numbers.

Daishi

Terrarian
As title says there is something up with Nebula Armor. I don't know how much exposure this issue has gotten, but I find it quite a big deal to be happening on a major endgame armor set that is utilized between two playstyles. (Mage and Variant Melee-projectile based)

To specify the issues: The health regeneration buff does nothing, and the numbers on the buffs go into the negatives and don't refresh until I pick up another booster.

I've already submitted a report with Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

But in the interest of being thorough I thought I'd post this here to give it some attention.

Can someone fill me in on the status of the Switch Release? We haven't had an update since July, is the switch version still being supported? Can we expect updates sometime soon? I ask because I'm not really in the know, I don't really participate in the overarching community, and I haven't even used this account much. Don't think I've posted anything since maybe something to do with the 3DS version.
Any insight would be helpful, thanks.

As title says there is something up with Nebula Armor. I don't know how much exposure this issue has gotten, but I find it quite a big deal to be happening on a major endgame armor set that is utilized between two playstyles. (Mage and Variant Melee-projectile based)

To specify the issues: The health regeneration buff does nothing, and the numbers on the buffs go into the negatives and don't refresh until I pick up another booster.

I've already submitted a report with Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

But in the interest of being thorough I thought I'd post this here to give it some attention.

Can someone fill me in on the status of the Switch Release? We haven't had an update since July, is the switch version still being supported? Can we expect updates sometime soon? I ask because I'm not really in the know, I don't really participate in the overarching community, and I haven't even used this account much. Don't think I've posted anything since maybe something to do with the 3DS version.
Any insight would be helpful, thanks.
Hi there @Daishi, thanks for sharing this info, and for sending in the details to the bug report link.

As for the status of the Switch - you’ll find the most up to date info in the State of the Game announcements. It’ll have info about each platform. Sometimes the info is “we’re still working on it”, but at least you know where it stands.

Here’s the latest one: Terraria State of the Game: October 2019
And here is a link to all of them in order: Search results for query: Terraria State of the Game
You can also keep an eye on the Console - 505 Games/Pipeworks Studio section (Switch will share space with X1 and PS4 news there).

Back
Top Bottom