PC Nebula or Solar?

Which armor is better?

• Solar

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Nebula

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Solar: highest base defence armour in the game, gives a shield which you can dash through enemys with, shield prevents 30% of damage taken
Nebula: (I don't know much about :( ) makes these...things appear which helps your health, mana and something else...

This is your choice. Just look at the bonuses;
Solar Flare Armor: Highest base defense, Solar Shield buff that allow you to dash unlimited amount of monsters within a range, a damaging explosion when you take damage and also provides a damage absorbsion. And it's look is really good.(Just look at my profile photo :) )
Nebula Armor: Enemies drops boosters that provide buffs to increase magic damage, mana regen and life regen when you damage them with "any kind of" weapon.
So, which is better for you choose it ;)

I've started using the Nebula armor with my new farm. The Solar armor is nice, but it just doesn't seem to have enough kick to solo the first 17 waves of the Frost Moon as quickly as the Nebula set can. It also takes a lot more movement with the Solar armor, but the Nebula armor, with my farm, I can just stay still and not move 90% of the time, because of the little boosters that drop. But I also had to go through the work to set up the farm in the first place, which is a little bit more complicated then a normal arena.

The Solar armor feels easier to use. That, and some end game magic weapons can burn through mana potions. Making full use of the Nebula armor's capabilities requires the extra work, so I would say the Solar set. Another option is what I do: Put the three sets I'm not using in my safe and carry that around with me.

I also think the Solar set looks better, and it doesn't take as much preparation for things, since you have the higher defense. This is my experience though, and the Solar set is probably stronger if things like where and what you're fighting aren't part of the question.

Back
Top Bottom